ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Speaking of pain, has anyone ever been to the beach and seen someone stung by a jellyfish? Furthermore, has anyone seen someone start pissing on the wound and if it's works? R Kelly may have a new lucrative career to consider

Vinegar works, but vodka works better. If you can still see the stinger, use a credit card and scrape it (slowly) out. Don't want more toxin to get into the system

No problem with Lee returning at all, in fact I think he will help us a lot more than hurt us.I I am now hoping that the tar h heels go the way of the Panthers in the Super Bowl. Screw the Heels and their cry baby coach!

Agree with -LEK- for the most part. Lee's energy and attitude are great attributes for a team sport, along with his energetic offensive plays. His problems are he is clueless on defense and more times than not it's like he greased up his hands before he went in the game. Never seen so many missed, dropped passes.

But I still want him next year if he does not declare, brings a lot of energy...
Planted some onions and cabbage..pepper plants not available yet
For some reason Sayde my german shepherd hates rakes. every time I try to rake something I have to put her up, she tries to eat up the rack, also found out she is not a fan of my mantis tiller either. Tines on those things are very sharp..
put some weed and feed out back..reckon I will power seed some grass next week sometime..
repaired my front yard tree today as well..trunk was split, why I don't know, it just grew that way..put 2 pieces of 5/8 inch all-thread through tree and bolted it up..lots to do but time is short...

[laughing] -- my man Ghost is just effing with everybody. You want to SQUEEZE the stinger (this also applies to bee/wasp stings). Squeezing "retracts" the barbs, i.e. it makes them lie flat, so that it can be painlessly removed.

The biggest old wives tale in first aid is that you shouldn't squeeze a stinger -- squeeze that mofo and squeeze it HARD.

Usually when I squeeze my stinger, he does the opposite of retract

Lee's a high-quality kid who does a lot of things off the court to make the Kentucky basketball program worthy of esteem. And I think he could be an asset in his senior year. He has an uncanny knack for getting out ahead of the break or behind the zone for a dunk. I hope I'm right that he's waiting out Cal's recruiting. If UK doesn't get Bolden or Allen, I'll be very happy to have Lee back. If UK does, then Lee might be helping himself to be the starter at another program down the food chain.

Lee's a high-quality kid who does a lot of things off the court to make the Kentucky basketball program worthy of esteem. And I think he could be an asset in his senior year. He has an uncanny knack for getting out ahead of the break or behind the zone for a dunk. I hope I'm right that he's waiting out Cal's recruiting. If UK doesn't get Bolden or Allen, I'll be very happy to have Lee back. If UK does, then Lee might be helping himself to be the starter at another program down the food chain.
Lee needs to learn at least 2 post moves during the summer, thus totaling his overall amount of post moves to 2.

New Boston, Ohio has probably the best Chinese food at the most reasonable prices I have experienced since the mid 80's. Same owner all those years and the head cook. The name is Jade East and it is sit down and be waited on, no buffet. Get in before three and the prices are even better. Everything is home made no frozen crap at all except packaged sauces and fortune cookie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT