ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Lots of out of towners here for the Bridge Run yesterday. The clubs were packed last night. Hooked up with this lady from Cincy who was in damn good shape to be in her late 40's...even the college kids were trying to hit on her. She wasn't a cougar tho, told me it felt weird to talk to guys the same age as her sons. Felt relieved when I took over and led her away to a table. Her friend was in her 30's. Cute, but 20 lbs too much. She was a happy drunk tho, even bought Chuck a beer (just because he was hanging around me, as usual). Thank goodness two sistas kept him occupied. One was chunky but had a mini dress on (had those damned Spanx on under it tho). The other had a strapless dress on that kept going south every time she danced (black bra underneath it, and was fully exposed at least three times during the evening that I noticed, which meant that it probably happened 10 times). All in all, it was a good night, and I didn't get home to after 4 this morning.
Post more, GV. You don't post enough.

Anybody else chilling on Naked and Afraid marathon? It certainly helps the show when the woman is half attractive. Every now and then the woman starts out a bit chubby and gets more attractive as the 21 days role on, though its good that TV lacks a smell option.

Wish I could have given the thing a shot when I was about 30.

Anybody else chilling on Naked and Afraid marathon? It certainly helps the show when the woman is half attractive. Every now and then the woman starts out a bit chubby and gets more attractive as the 21 days role on, though its good that TV lacks a smell option.

Wish I could have given the thing a shot when I was about 30.
I'm watching it now. That rocker chick getting burned by the hot water is messed up. Speaking of that show I have no idea why they showed naked and afraid:uncensored. What the hell does that even mean on cable tv?

I'm watching it now. That rocker chick getting burned by the hot water is messed up. Speaking of that show I have no idea why they showed naked and afraid:uncensored. What the hell does that even mean on cable tv?
Yeah, easy to second guess. But I think if I were naked on a sand bar and there was boiling water in the vicinity, I'd do some basic math and make sure I wasn't lying within spill range.

Reminds me of once when we were 15 or so camping near the Cumberland Falls and a buddy rolled into the coals of the fire and set his sleeping bag on fire -- with him inside.

The one that's on now that started at 11 this chick brings a damn magnifying glass with her as her 1 item. She thinks it will help start a fire she's done after two days and belittling her partner it's hilarious

Yeah, easy to second guess. But I think if I were naked on a sand bar and there was boiling water in the vicinity, I'd do some basic math and make sure I wasn't lying within spill range.

Reminds me of once when we were 15 or so camping near the Cumberland Falls and a buddy rolled into the coals of the fire and set his sleeping bag on fire -- with him inside.
My little brother walked over some hot charcoals that someone dumped on the ground when he was 3. We were at a beach area of KY lake for a nice outing. Poor kid had huge blisters all over the bottom of his feet.

dont fart aggressively in sweden apparently:
"
A Man Was Reported to Police for Farting

A man in Laholm, Hallan County in Sweden was reported to police because he farted after the woman he was with denied to have sex with him.

She reported the incident to the local police saying that his “revenge fart” disturbed her peace of mind.

The man and the woman, whose names were not released to the public, had talked of having sex in a different occasion, but they are not in a relationship. According to the woman, the man visited her in her house with the desire to have sex with her. When she refused to indulge him, he simply farted and left.

“It smelled very bad in my flat,” the woman said in her police report.

The police spokesperson said that they had an obligation to check if criminal actions were involved. But the incident was not investigated further. The news just made it to the local papers."

http://60abc.com/man-reported-to-police-for-revenge-fart-after-woman-refused-to-have-sex/

BLW was a much better handle than every other multiple handles that have been posting since. No clue why faked his death, but his reincarnation handles suck badly.
I was perma banned from the board for a good while (I guess the site change reset things) and missed out on the BLW fake death thing. I would like to know how that played out and got exposed. It sounds fascinating and probably made for good theatre.

BLW was a horrible poster (IMO) so I would assume when he was said to be dead several people that couldn't stand him offered condolences and pretended to care. I'm sure those same felt duped and were pissed when they got played out. Wish I'd have caught that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT