ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

dont fart aggressively in sweden apparently:
"
When she refused to indulge him, he simply farted and left.

“It smelled very bad in my flat,” the woman said in her police report.

The police spokesperson said that they had an obligation to check if criminal actions were involved. But the incident was not investigated further. The news just made it to the local papers."

http://60abc.com/man-reported-to-police-for-revenge-fart-after-woman-refused-to-have-sex/
[laughing]

Man, them Swedes would lock me up and throw away the key if law enforcement conducted an investigation here.

I pretty cool morning, not cold. Going to be a great day weather wise.

Eye dr appt for youngest daughter at 845.

Work outside for a while. Probably vacuum vehicles.

Then off to ETown to help oldest daughter do a few things.

Didn't mind BLW the poster. Then he went off the deep end. He had several handles that required banning due to behavior. Nasty, border line psychotic emails.

Be safe all.

Captain foreheads snooty daughter?

Damn, If my daughter came home with that crap in her face, I'd tell her to take that ish out or leave.

tumblr_nebed4W5cr1sq12dxo1_500.jpg

dont fart aggressively in sweden apparently:
"
A Man Was Reported to Police for Farting

A man in Laholm, Hallan County in Sweden was reported to police because he farted after the woman he was with denied to have sex with him.

She reported the incident to the local police saying that his “revenge fart” disturbed her peace of mind.

The man and the woman, whose names were not released to the public, had talked of having sex in a different occasion, but they are not in a relationship. According to the woman, the man visited her in her house with the desire to have sex with her. When she refused to indulge him, he simply farted and left.

“It smelled very bad in my flat,” the woman said in her police report.

The police spokesperson said that they had an obligation to check if criminal actions were involved. But the incident was not investigated further. The news just made it to the local papers."

http://60abc.com/man-reported-to-police-for-revenge-fart-after-woman-refused-to-have-sex/

They would lock me up and throw away the key..

Speaking of pain, has anyone ever been to the beach and seen someone stung by a jellyfish? Furthermore, has anyone seen someone start pissing on the wound and if it's works? R Kelly may have a new lucrative career to consider
I've been stung a couple times (lived in South Florida for a few years) and have seen others stung. Vinegar works, piss does not. That's an old urban myth that was used in a 'Friends' episode to set up as much humor as that lame show generally mustered. Don't ask why I remember that show or that episode, it involves an ex-girlfriend I'd just as soon forget -- though she was always up for a new 'adventure.'

Speaking of pain, has anyone ever been to the beach and seen someone stung by a jellyfish? Furthermore, has anyone seen someone start pissing on the wound and if it's works? R Kelly may have a new lucrative career to consider
I saw a girl that stepped on a sea urchin while on a snorkeling trip. One of the guide offered to pee on her foot, but she declined.

I've been stung by some small jellyfish. A lot like a bee sting. Didn't pee on it.

Back at the grind. 37 more.

When you start mapping out the summer and all of the kids' things, it goes by pretty quickly. Glad we didn't have 10+ snow days this year.

Go 'Nova. We believe in you. They like playing in the state of Kentucky, and we like them .... so they'll probably lose ....

Reds begin the long march to the World Series tonight. I predict a season sweep of the Cardinals and a 4-0 sweep of the Blue Jays in the World Series. Bank on it*

* I do not advise contacting your bank regarding anything Reds-related, including, but not limited to, tickets and gambling.

I did get stung by jellyfish in Siesta Key Sarasota and pissed on myself and in water...does that count?

- My son got a postcard from some weirdo named Greg something or another. Apparently he's optometrist or something. I am not sure about the guy though. I mean what kind of dude courts a 6 year old to come to his office, which just happens to be a dark room, with promises of stickers and candy. I don't know if I trust the guy.

- Definitely pulling for Nova tonight. Let's go Cats.

- Opening Day of Baseball was fun, but Cards lost. Got a couple of boxes of baseball cards after Church, yearly tradition. Fired up the grill. Sipped on some bourbon. Pretty good Sunday if I do say so.

- After nursing some injuries this winter I am ready to hit the ground running, literally. Gotta start beating the streets again. Gotta get back down to fighting shape in case this Greg turns out to be a pedophile. :boxing:

- Matt Jones hearing Briscoe likely to return, Lee likely to declare/transfer. I'll take that trade. Although without Bolden and if Lee bolts, very thin front line.

Regardless of whether Lee plays next year or not, that is one class kid and he will forever have my respect and admiration. More for what he did off the court than on the court.

UNC, on the other hand, not so much. I usually don't post on Rafters or much less start a thread. But if for nothing more than to get it off my chest, I put together a rather lengthy post with my opinions on UNC. Go V-Wildcats.

Lee..........stay in school......you'll continue to drown in poon tang

Speaking of which, I was so naive I was 21 before I realized poon tang was NOT a breakfast drink.

Stay in school, Marcus, and knock the bottom out of as much as you can.
That's my best advice
A 6' 9" possible future professional athlete shouldn't have trouble with that on any campus, but the quality maybe be a bit lower elsewhere. Anyone else surprised he will have graduated already? Alex, I can see. He was known to be a good student beforehand. Never heard that about Marcus, though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT