ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I hope he's over 18 ya perv. ;)

here's a pic to prove it's a she...

Older+anorexic-woman-bikini%234.jpg

Scary thought of the day..QB allows dondaddy golf clubs and golf balls but no basketball goal..have you seen the damage done from spraying errant tee shot's...errant basketball shots really do no damage..
QB had a garage sale one time, and I met a man coming down our driveway with my boots. I reversed that transaction and got him a refund.

John Titor was a man who claimed to be from 2038. He was said to go back in time to capture an IBM machine made in 1975 that coded in 2 different languages. He appeared in 2001, stating he came back for personal reasons. He said that UNIX has a problem in 2038, which it does, because it measures in seconds. He claimed all kinds of interesting stuff, a lot wrong, interesting none the less.
Okay.

Wow, that's great work. Congrats.
Could not do it on my own...weakling when it comes to diets and so I went drastic..I had gastric sleeve surgery February the 3rd, friggin awesome for me..I can tell ya all about it but it's best to google...You were killing your weight loss by sheer willpower, I would never have held up with that..thanks for the congrats..

Could not do it on my own...weakling when it comes to diets and so I went drastic..I had gastric sleeve surgery February the 3rd, friggin awesome for me..I can tell ya all about it but it's best to google...You were killing your weight loss by sheer willpower, I would never have held up with that..thanks for the congrats..

Don't sell yourself short, man. It still takes willpower to maintain a new lifestyle.

Thanks man. I'm still losing, down 46 to date, but the rate has leveled off a bit -- was at about 3-3.5/wk, now it's a more reasonable 1.5-2/wk. Gonna make a push to still reach my ultimate goal by my birthday (Star Wars Day).

Nice work, Mav! :clap:

Shit, you guys are making me want to get off my ass and stop making excuses.

Thanks man. I'm still losing, down 46 to date, but the rate has leveled off a bit -- was at about 3-3.5/wk, now it's a more reasonable 1.5-2/wk. Gonna make a push to still reach my ultimate goal by my birthday (Star Wars Day).

Mav I hit a flat spot too for 4 days, did not lose a thing. Flat spots are normal and sometimes can last for a few weeks. I just talked with my Dr and she said whenever I hit a flat again just really intake fluids instead of solid food..That might help ya a bit..Main thing for me is to get minimum 65 grams of protein..Protein in my case has to always be eaten first, keeps you full and you don't feel hungry..

Mav I hit a flat spot too for 4 days, did not lose a thing. Flat spots are normal and sometimes can last for a few weeks. I just talked with my Dr and she said whenever I hit a flat again just really intake fluids instead of solid food..That might help ya a bit..Main thing for me is to get minimum 65 grams of protein..Protein in my case has to always be eaten first, keeps you full and you don't feel hungry..

You losing weight too, 55?

Damn man. That's awesome. Congrats.

Sleep is undeterred. Sleeping perfectly fine as the wife actually has to wake the baby up twice a night to feed her. She doesn't wanna wake me up to bottle feed her because I'm still working. Sleeps from like 9-1, 1:30-4, then 4:30 til whenever she and the wife get up for the day. Pretty nice.

Speaking of losing weight, the BIL just now told me at dinner that since we started Insanity almost 2 weeks ago he's down 11 pounds. Started at 198, now 187. He wanted to get down to 180ish, said he hasn't been that weight since high school. Don't know how you lose 11 pounds in essentially 10 days but he changed his diet and has been drinking only water plus killing ourselves 5 nights a week with the workouts. Haven't weighed myself, not really trying to lose weight. Just wanna lean up. I was 200 last time I weighed but it's pretty lean.
Meh.. This time last year I dropped 15 lbs in less than a week. Didn't change my exercise routine any.

• Laundry going
  • Sturgill Simpson Channel
  • Can't remember the last time I had a drink
  • Wish I was drunk
  • Supposed to go out for drinks next week with the children's oncology group to celebrate a work project. I'm sorta the guest of honor. The whole thing puts me in an odd place. It's part of a dept that my wife used to work for.
  • Congrats on the weight loss 55 & Mav. I'm a firm believer that the battle is won or lost at the table.
  • Gonna go rile Norman up for a while.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT