ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

That Megan Trainor biotch is turrible. She complains about dudes not hitting on her anymore, now that she's famous. Then writes a song like this ...

My name is no
My sign is no
My number is no
You need to let it go
You need to let it go
Need to let it go
Nah to the ah to the, no, no, no!

Plus she's (relatively) a fat cow (for a famous person).

The joys of fatherhood. I'm forced to listen to this in the car with my daughters not because they have a copy, but because it's on their radio station every 3rd song.

Although.....I think I'd rather have those lyrics than listening to Rihanna wax poetic about her snatch or DER DER DER DER DER DER

• Have to pick up some stew beef for vegetable soup. Look forward to the smell of that cooking.
  • Bath for Sugar today. I'm not telling her. Surprise surprise.
  • Looking forward to crunching numbers today.
  • Business sucks they tell me. Some do some don't next.
  • I have taught my people the silent close. They are always amazed when it works. An old friend (a one call closer) taught me. He was the very best salesman.
  • That's it.
  • Over.

Looking at American Civil War photos last night. The engineers of that era were some amazing people. The temporary bridges that they built out of wood were great achievements. And the cannons, mortars, ironclads, the Moniter, pistols and rifles. Take a look sometimes.
Military use/need has always driven engineering. The first engineering was military engineering. Second was civil engineering.

Military use/need has always driven engineering. The first engineering was military engineering. Second was civil engineering.
I used to do that second one. I learned a lot about construction. Building new tracks and roads. I remember a lot about that stuff. I started as a grunt. Cuts, fills, yardage of dirt moved, slope stakes, centerlines, hubs, soil compations, etc. It was a blast.

We had a farmer whose cows had eaten some dynamite through his fence. It did not kill them, but their fur looked all crazy after the event. He was raising Hell about it, and you couldn't blame him.

Another situation that was awful involved an old woman who had to move because the right of way went right through her house. They built her a new house, but she did not want to move. She committed suicide.

Picked up two Mudcrutch tickets this morning for a summer Ryman show. Doesn't get much better than that. Basically, a Tom Petty show in a very small, acoustically outstanding historic auditorium.

And it's a no loons allowed concert.

I used to play Big Elm a lot when we lived in Lexington. It's Picadome now. I saw HIO on successive Thursdays on #3 and #6. Good times.

Scary thought of the day..QB allows dondaddy golf clubs and golf balls but no basketball goal..have you seen the damage done from spraying errant tee shot's...errant basketball shots really do no damage..

absolutely would not. No chance. I'm repulsed by her. First time I heard her song "All About the Bass" or whatever on the radio I thought it was a black chick... and then I saw her. Unattractive, pale. I hate the way she tries to sing "sassy". Any time I hear her voice on the radio or one of her songs about to start up I change the station. Loathe her. That "No No No" song is absolutely atrocious.

I do not agree with her message in the song about having a fat ass and being ok with it, either. I do not support the notion that it's ok to be overweight with a fat ass.

She's awful. Her, Miley Cyrus, and Beiber are my "automatic change the station" people.

Liar liar...you would start sniffin around that big ol cathead then dicky boy starts changin your mind...

200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT