ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I was attacked long before that, LEK. Months ago. I will leave in peace if you let me, or start over as Don suggested.
Hell, you might have a good time. The D-League is not Google, and it's not Gyero. It's more real than fantasy. Lots of smart posters on here. Some hate my stuff. Others like it. Others Meh.

Shit my pants when I was 18. I was working for a law firm as a runner. Delivered some files to another building. Just came out. I was in the elevator. Got to a bathroom and tossed the underwear. Probably have sharted a few times.
I have decided to throw up ,piss and call it a night. In other words I'm a light weight. Night!
[laughing]

The human body is, indeed, a rather unique bio-system.

dogs are ****ing weird, man. Just watched the younger one walk to his custom Rupp Arena bed that I bought for the older one's 3rd birthday and walk a circle in it 9 times before laying down. I counted. WTF, you strange beast...

He nesting.

Custom Rupp bed? Where you get that?

F birds. I know they are a vital piece to our planet but do they need to squawk so much?

Yesterday I was out back digging in some dirt and there was this bird saying the same damn thing again, over and over - dootaloot-doo, or whatever. Well to me, the cadence and pitch of the sqwuak sounded exactly like "government tea! Government tea! Government tea!". It cracked my shit up, and then I began to worry. I have heard about government cheese, but not the tea. What's the deal? Is it good or bad? Is the bird singing its praises or warning me about government tea? Idk. I just don't know. Bird was adamant about it.

Good Morning gentlemen!

Thank you to Jason, Jason's wife, and LEK. I had always wanted to find and adult pants shitting support group and it appears I have found it now. 22 years old, ate Burger King back when they had some flaming ass wings on base. Then went and played football for 2.5 hours in black flag conditions....was walking to my buddies car and decided to let one rip..he looked at me and I had this look of fear on my face and he busted out laughing. That was a long ride back to the housing complex I lived in.

I read 3-4 pages and have no clue what the deal is with the new guy. What did he post to get LEK's attention, "I'm your Tommy?" [laughing]

Guess today I will get the yard mowed and filter changed before the weather moves in tomorrow.

Hope you guys have a good one.

Dog is an asshole.

She's started this thing where she gets up around 5:00-5:15 AM, goes into the nursery, and shakes/stretches/howls right next to the crib. It's her normal "wake up" routine but intentionally going to wake up the baby just so you can get fed earlier yourself? Screw you, dog.
Don't feed her... You're reinforcing bad behavior.

Can I join the ASPC (Adult Shitting Pants Club)?

I was at work 2 years ago. Something made me sneeze and I ejected the brown liquid juicy stuff. So much so you could see it thru my pants. I think I qualify for the club.

I think you are more than qualified to be in the group. That was my fear is that it could be seen through my pants...thankfully mine was more solid than liquid so I just walked funny and raised my ass when I sat down to keep from smearing.

Maybe we should all get together and do a commercial kinda like Depends. "Do you suffer from accidental pants shitting? When clinching doesn't work, and farts turn to fluid, you can always rely on the (insert clever name for product)".

He nesting.

Custom Rupp bed? Where you get that?

F birds. I know they are a vital piece to our planet but do they need to squawk so much?

Yesterday I was out back digging in some dirt and there was this bird saying the same damn thing again, over and over - dootaloot-doo, or whatever. Well to me, the cadence and pitch of the sqwuak sounded exactly like "government tea! Government tea! Government tea!". It cracked my shit up, and then I began to worry. I have heard about government cheese, but not the tea. What's the deal? Is it good or bad? Is the bird singing its praises or warning me about government tea? Idk. I just don't know. Bird was adamant about it.
Wanting some sex. Challenging rivals. Happy.

Good Morning gentlemen!

Thank you to Jason, Jason's wife, and LEK. I had always wanted to find and adult pants shitting support group and it appears I have found it now. 22 years old, ate Burger King back when they had some flaming ass wings on base. Then went and played football for 2.5 hours in black flag conditions....was walking to my buddies car and decided to let one rip..he looked at me and I had this look of fear on my face and he busted out laughing. That was a long ride back to the housing complex I lived in.

I read 3-4 pages and have no clue what the deal is with the new guy. What did he post to get LEK's attention, "I'm your Tommy?" [laughing]

Guess today I will get the yard mowed and filter changed before the weather moves in tomorrow.

Hope you guys have a good one.
LEK did good last night. Have to give him credit. I don't like what we went through last night.

This is my go to CC. Light. Compact Beretta Nano 9MM.
Nano-suspended1.jpg

Don, you carry while working? Ever had to draw?
No, that would be too uncomfortable and scare the customers. I put it on when I walk Sugar. I keep it close. As far as drawing my weapon. Drawing and pointing it at someone is extremely illegal. If I draw, someone is threatening my life and will probably get killed. I have rehearsed this in my mind, and if I hear "Give it up, Pop," the shooting will probably start. I will not be robbed or murdered without a fight. I have run into some real bad guys just around my office. The area where we are located is dangerous.

• Good Morning, guys.
  • 62°F in Johns Creek, GA. No clouds at all. Beautiful. VFR of course.
  • Blood Sugar = 122. Happy with that.
  • That What Is Gyero & D-League? thread is still up there. Caused a stir. A few veterans are unhappy with the way they have been treated I noticed. We don't treat very many posters badly.
  • Farewell Party - Gene Watson
  • Keurig Green Mountain Dark Magic is delicious. Pull up a chair and have a cup with me.
  • That's it.
  • Over.

For those who go to church, do you carry there or have people who do? We've had some really weirdo's pop in and some to act extremely mad when we offered gas, food and a place to stay instead of money. We are close to I65 so we get a lot of people looking for help. Church may seem like a weird place to carry, but if I were a robber, I'd definitely rob churches during services. And there have been instances or shootings etc at churches.

For those who go to church, do you carry there or have people who do? We've had some really weirdo's pop in and some to act extremely mad when we offered gas, food and a place to stay instead of money. We are close to I65 so we get a lot of people looking for help. Church may seem like a weird place to carry, but if I were a robber, I'd definitely rob churches during services. And there have been instances or shootings etc at churches.
In todays behavior climate I can see a benefit to having some of the members carrying.

Morning you bunch of knuckleheads. Three at home today with bacterial and/or viral. temp Two tested for gram neg...both ok. But all three with temps, more so the bacterial one. So here we go.

Hey havn't had time to look back. Don said something about LEK doing good by the d. Special thanks to LEK. Back to future city clinics. More later. FCC.

Morning you bunch of knuckleheads. Three at home today with bacterial and/or viral. temp Two tested for gram neg...both ok. But all three with temps, more so the bacterial one. So here we go.

Hey havn't had time to look back. Don said something about LEK doing good by the d. Special thanks to LEK. Back to future city clinics. More later. FCC.
Saving lives.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT