ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I'm fairly drunk as well. But I refuse to smoke any other than the best weed. And weed is like beer. the best is free. I have none.

Well, lucky you Ymmot. I'll just smoke my mid grade Florida bullshit. Shit will prolly give me cancer

Reactions: UKGrad93
I just popped in a Neapolitan Pizza Ghiena in the oven. Shit will be tight. Putting mine in a springform pan tho.

Got really hammered around 5pm.

Now, I'm tired as shit making my Mom's menu for tomorrow.

This thing is a cross between a quiche and a protein-cholesterol cinder block. Dope as f.

http://www.nickmalgieri.com/recipes/pizza-chiena/

Made a smoked meatloaf on the egg which was great for dinner. Washed it down with 3 beers to continue the buzz but procrastinate my Easter cooking.

Watching Kansas lose gave me back energy. Hope Heels choke tomorrow.

I made hash oil with butane and with pure grain alcohol. Pure grain is just as good and much cheaper. Of course, the best hash is obtained from collecting trichomes after trimming very dry buds. By the way, I no longer smoke weed products since I have came in from sea, several miles outside the national waters of the united states.

I made hash oil with butane and with pure grain alcohol. Pure grain is just as good and much cheaper. Of course, the best hash is obtained from collecting trichomes after trimming very dry buds. By the way, I no longer smoke weed products since I have came in from sea, several miles outside the national waters of the united states.

Sounds like something I need hit

**** UK's front court. I spit on them. All of em. Bunch of twats all season.

Hopefully this guy can do a long way in restoring my faith in the big, mean, pissed off, rim breaking big man next season. I swear... I think sometimes he jumps, thinking he can't really dunk it, and then dunks it anyway. Pray he somehow breaks a basket support next year at Rupp. The hype/PR from it would be astronomical.

BAM is gonna kill people.

unc down and my summer is complete.

**** UK's front court. I spit on them. All of em. Bunch of twats all season.

Hopefully this guy can do a long way in restoring my faith in the big, mean, pissed off, rim breaking big man next season. I swear... I think sometimes he jumps, thinking he can't really dunk it, and then dunks it anyway. Pray he somehow breaks a basket support next year at Rupp. The hype/PR from it would be astronomical.

Yeah yeah. I agree. I can't wait for him to suit up.

Reactions: UKGrad93
[laughing]

Man, the next time you come into Florida, let me know
I will Willy. It's time. Definitely.

When I come to Louisville this summer, I wouldn't mind meeting up with some of you Beyoncés and see what's up.

Who's fun? Who's a liar? Who's wife is hot? Who has a speech impediment? Who drives a '11 Ford Focus? Who licks the murder knife? -ya know? Make this shit real, not virtual.

If Poy played with the same heart, energy and love of the game that those undersized Nova front court dudes, he'd be AllAmerican. Alas, he is the Richard Masterblaster Madison of the past 4 years.

I'll never understand how Cal didn't win the title last season. Never. Not til my dying day. Dude had the single most loaded, stacked, talented roster in NCAA history and let a team of cracker ass honkies beat him.

Team featured 7 players that went to the title game the year before (Harrisons, Lee, Pussthress, Johnson, Hawkins, Willis), 4 lottery picks (Towns, WCS, Lyles, Booker) a 1st team All-American the next year (Ulis), 9 McDonald's All-Americans (I'm not listing em because it's embarrassing and Pussthress only counts for 1/3 the season), and 2 guys that will make All NBA Rookie team and 1 that is gonna win ROY (Towns, Booker, possibly WCS).

I mean...

Goddamit, Cal. You mother ****er. How much more do you ****in need?
Harrisons. D-Leaguers with the ball in their hands with the game on the line = pfffft.

How'd we lose to WVU as well?

All mine is gone. Pretty sure wife threw it away. Who knows. Not really upset. No point in crying over crazed milk.

My wife is the love of my life. But I know who she is. Every now and again just have to get that dirt off your shoulder. No point at getting upset.

You need me to convince her that you smoking weed is okay,

I'm good. Thanks though. Sounds like when I used to play World of Warcraft. Guys I played with said same thing. She would come down while I was playing and make fun of me and them, laughing at us.

I didn't blame her at all. If you play that, you should be made fun of.

Tried playing it the other day, it sucked. At the end I had all these robots playing the game for me.

You coming down in October? Man, let me and my wife work our magic on her. Your wife will never complain about you again.

Willy,

You guys buy that condo? If not, that weed stock I told you about is gonna go bananas.

TRTC. Check it out.

Man, We are waiting on the counter offer.

Funny, I knew about that stock 3 years ago. And it got up to 50 cents a share. I have no clue what it is now. I have been playing some other stocks than the marijuana ones. Come to realize that those penny stocks are mostly scams. I made a few good lickings. I have to actually pay 35% tax on about 1300 bucks.

dude-thats-disgusting-3.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT