ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Jason - If the kid is born during the game does that change any name plans you guys had? Seems like she is begging to be named after a cat, just sayin.

Also, maybe this is just me, but what would you do if you saw Maury Povich walk down the hall right about now? Not funny, but it kinda is. lol

Hope the wife and the little one are both healthy and safe.

GO CATS!!!

Been awhile I know. Unbelievable day in college hoops already (4 wins 3 losses, so far). Only upset I had was NOT any that's happened already...duh...

If you haven't already, I suggest trying out the March Madness app. Yah, this very well be old news to some of yas...I just think its cool as hell how it goes to full-screen just by turning my phone over without all the fuss...GO MF'n CATS!!!

Last edited:
what-me-worry-715605.jpg

Nope. Baby is fine and healthy, wife just isn't dilating like she should be with upping pitocin every half hour or so. Dr checking in again at 10:00 and if no change, can either have elective C-section or keep upping medicine hoping dilation kicks in more as long as the baby is healthy.

Wife is frustrated and not happy. Shes hoping the game will make her feel better.

keep us posted man, thoughts are with you

Just said if she's not dilated more by 10:00 then she's wanting to do a C-section. Would miss 2nd half.

Lee: foul foul foul foul foul foul foul foul.
Dang, Jason. I should have told you my Mama Mai's old drop the baby trick. Warm ginger ale. Your wifey will be burping and farting at the same time...but the baby would be headed down the birth canal by now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT