ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Feel better Dondaddy. I wanna keep your old ass around..
Sore as hell from laying 16x16 inch pavers yesterday..one part is done, gonna do second part next week if weather is good..
New blades on honda then hit front yard..looks great..
ordered 8 gallons of custom paint to paint outside block of my garage. prolly start that project spring break if paint is here..Unless wifey wants to go somewhere..who knows
Little laundry today then tackle a small job I been wanting to do outside..
I tell ya, since I been dropping weight my joints don't ache anymore and my energy level has been sky high. amazing how much better I feel...
Thank you.

th

UVA's team staying at the Sheraton downtown. Walked in the lobby connected to my bank and held the door for the guy behind me. Ended up being Tony Bennett. Came back through the lobby after the bank and Bennett/Brogden were taking photos with fans. Then some little kid popped a couple balloons on this balloon basketball player thing and got yelled at by his mom.

Last edited:
Oooo this mf'er is in my town driving a white Chevy flying a industrial sized UNC flag. Burns me up. I want to shoot his tires at least.

Other truck news: The tacoma truck named "Dirty Garry" has some sweet new fire graphics on the side. Just saw him at the post office.

I saw Too Tall the white Chevy on the bypass yesterday.

I have not seen the White Boy Ford in a while.

Gd I love my town.

My toilet babies have looked like chocolate frozen yogurt lately. I don't mean that figuratively, I mean it quite literally. So much so, that if I had shit in a bowl and handed it to someone that had dysosmia they would have gladly partook.

choc.jpg

I have listeria and I would eat it, TMFS.

Man self checkouts burn me up. If have more than the quick lanes allow you're stuck forever waiting for mf'ers to scan and bag all their shit. Can't they at least hire baggers for the self checkouts?

Don's story pushed me to eat healthy here for a bit. Gonna try and stick with it.

HEY GUYS ARE ALL YALLS BRACKETS BUSTED LIKE MINE??? BOY I TELL YA THE BRACKET BUSTERS HAVE REALLY BUSTED ALOT OF BRACKETS THIS YEAR HUH??? MAN MY BRACKETS ARE ALREADY BUSTED AND ITS ONLY THURSDAY, BUT THATS WHY MARCH MADNESS IS SO GREAT CAUSE OF ALL THE MADNESS RIGHT???

I've never heard anyone say anything even remotely like this, ever. What are you talking about?

That makes sense. Thank you. It blows my mind that Walgreens only has 20 caplets on hand. I can get the 90 subscription filled at noon (after the Brinks truck delivers it.)

I'm serious about the Glipizide. Glyburide worked for me for about 15 years, then my body adjusted to it and it didn't work as well as it used to. Took it as the combo pill with Metformin. With glyburide, I struggled to keep my a1C around 8. Within 3 months after I switched to glipizide, it was down to 7 and has stayed there since, even with me cheating on my diet (ice cream the main culprit).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT