ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Jason..when she starts looking like this then calling you every kinda rotten SOB for doing that to her, things are getting close..

giphy.gif

Murray can't throw it in the ocean tonight. Defense has been solid but I'm having a hard time figuring out what the heck our offense is doing. We haven't dropped a trey yet as we can't seem to get open on the perimeter. We've been selfish in transition, instead of throwing lobs or hitting the trailer.

We will be better in the 2nd half.

Why does the baby have to come out? Let the cake bake? It doesn't work like that I guess.

I like my team.

Did y'all see how much that weirdo Sean Miller was sweating the first half? His titties were totally visible. He squats like Billy G did, and has other mannerisms similar to the psycho Texan. I don't care for him.

I watched Kyle play some. I don't think he had progressed any in the physical/athleticism department.

We are playing better and now the best 2nd round match up that TV could wish for. Do they have people on the selection committee? Fred thinks so. I do worry about our band members getting hurt by some player diving in the stands. Other than that I like the fact that we have a rival game next. Pretty sure the Cats come out with fire in their belly.

Best of luck Spears!

Just peed in the dark. Missed the toilet. Hit the floor, the reading material, the side of the toilet, the top of the toilet, the garbage bag next to the toilet before I got a rein on my penis. lol. Boy that was way crazy. No wonder my bathroom smells like a nursing home

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT