ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

• Morning, guys
  • 47°F and beautiful in Johns Creek. 5mph Wind. VFR. Not a cloud.
  • Keurig Dark Magic going.
  • No work today. Need it.
  • Sunday Morning Sports Show going.
  • Skal Labissiere
    25 8-10 0-0 2-3 2 7 9 2 2 0 6 1 18 You have to give this kid credit for playing a super game. He made us a better team.
  • Jamal Murray
    32 6-12 4-8 6-7 2 5 7 4 2 0 0 4 22
    Skal Labissiere
    25 8-10 0-0 2-3 2 7 9 2 2 0 6 1 18
    Tyler Ulis
    38 5-16 1-5 3-4 1 4 5 14 1 0 0 1 14
    Alex Poythress
    19 6-7 0-0 0-0 2 1 3 1 1 1 0 4 12
    Marcus Lee
    21 6-7 0-0 0-3 6 4 10 0 2 0 0 3 12
    Isaiah Briscoe
    33 4-14 0-0 0-0 3 3 6 3 2 2 0 2 8
    Derek Willis
    14 2-4 2-4 0-0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 1
  • Listened to Rick last night after their game just to hear him be sad.
  • Over.

• Morning, guys
  • 47°F and beautiful in Johns Creek. 5mph Wind. VFR. Not a cloud.
  • Keurig Dark Magic going.
  • No work today. Need it.
  • Sunday Morning Sports Show going.
  • Skal Labissiere
    25 8-10 0-0 2-3 2 7 9 2 2 0 6 1 18 You have to give this kid credit for playing a super game. He made us a better team.
  • Jamal Murray
    32 6-12 4-8 6-7 2 5 7 4 2 0 0 4 22
    Skal Labissiere
    25 8-10 0-0 2-3 2 7 9 2 2 0 6 1 18
    Tyler Ulis
    38 5-16 1-5 3-4 1 4 5 14 1 0 0 1 14
    Alex Poythress
    19 6-7 0-0 0-0 2 1 3 1 1 1 0 4 12
    Marcus Lee
    21 6-7 0-0 0-3 6 4 10 0 2 0 0 3 12
    Isaiah Briscoe
    33 4-14 0-0 0-0 3 3 6 3 2 2 0 2 8
    Derek Willis
    14 2-4 2-4 0-0 0 1 1 0 0 0 0 1
  • Listened to Rick last night after their game just to hear him be sad.
  • Over.
The donfather has risen! Good to talk to ya buddy.

Mav I forgot which glock I had and damn near forgot the combo to my safe...Glock 23 is what I have, nice gun cept I never fired it, Also have a ruger gp100 357 never fired, walther p22 never fired plus a few others..I have fired maybe a half a box with my ruger 9mm and maybe a half box with my taurus 38, those two are always at the ready. When I crossed into Canada last June they asked me about my guns and where they was, kinda shocked me..I reckon since they are registered it's on their computer cause he knew what I had..

Mav I forgot which glock I had and damn near forgot the combo to my safe...Glock 23 is what I have, nice gun cept I never fired it, Also have a ruger gp100 357 never fired, walther p22 never fired plus a few others..I have fired maybe a half a box with my ruger 9mm and maybe a half box with my taurus 38, those two are always at the ready. When I crossed into Canada last June they asked me about my guns and where they was, kinda shocked me..I reckon since they are registered it's on their computer cause he knew what I had..
Big Brother.

I'm down to one gun now, a 38 Taurus my grandfather carried. Presented a 38 S&W to a second cousin that his grandfather packed when he was an Ohio State Trooper when he graduated from the Trooper Academy himself. It was so weird because he looked so much like his grandfather did at that age. Of course I have no need for them now but my favorite gun of all time remains the 50 caliber MG.

Where do you register your guns? I've always heard the term 'registered gun', but I've never found a place to register mine. All but one were given to me. The one that I bought, was from a gun store ~1991. Seems like I filled out some paperwork. I dunno, does Canada know what I have? Seems odd.

I love guns and while I can shoot them in my back yard I rarely do except to kill rabbits and black birds in my yard.

I have a Winchester 30 30 carbine that was purchased in 1946. It has had 9 rounds put through it. They are expensive up to the 1964 version I am told.

I have a Ruger 44 mag. I don't shoot it with mags because it hurts. I target practice with 44 specials.

Tell me more about Canada. If you have a permit to carry can you take a pistol into Canada?

I'm going to Hell the MOMENT I die. Served at church today. Just. took. Communion. Folks were leaving the sanctuary. Mom in a blue dress was bent over at the waist placing baby in stroller. I took two steps to the right going up the aisle just to get a better look at her pantied ass. My guardian angel should get combat pay.

I'm going to Hell the MOMENT I die. Served at church today. Just. took. Communion. Folks were leaving the sanctuary. Mom in a blue dress was bent over at the waist placing baby in stroller. I took two steps to the right going up the aisle just to get a better look at her pantied ass. My guardian angel should get combat pay.
Probably.

Science Break :

Way, way out there. A new found galaxy has set the record for the farthest known. Named GN-z11, this very bright infant galaxy is seen as it was 13.4 billion years in the past. Just 400 million years or so after the Big Bang.
Astronomers-Use-Hubble-to-Break-Cosmic-Distance-Record.jpg

Every distant object in the universe appears to be receding from us because its light is stretched to longer, redder wavelengths as it travels through expanding space to reach Earths telescopes. The greater the redshift, the farther the galaxy. Estimates are that it is made up of 1 billion solar masses. It is 25 times smaller than the Milky Way, but forming stars 25 times faster than our galaxy does today.
It was found through spectrographic analysis of red light shift by the Hubble team.

Science Break :

Way, way out there. A new found galaxy has set the record for the farthest known. Named GN-z11, this very bright infant galaxy is seen as it was 13.4 billion years in the past. Just 400 million years or so after the Big Bang.
Astronomers-Use-Hubble-to-Break-Cosmic-Distance-Record.jpg

Every distant object in the universe appears to be receding from us because its light is stretched to longer, redder wavelengths as it travels through expanding space to reach Earths telescopes. The greater the redshift, the farther the galaxy. Estimates are that it is made up of 1 billion solar masses. It is 25 times smaller than the Milky Way, but forming stars 25 times faster than our galaxy does today.
It was found through spectrographic analysis of red light shift by the Hubble team.
That's the gayest galaxy I've ever seen.

Only kidding, it's very masculine looking.

Where do you register your guns? I've always heard the term 'registered gun', but I've never found a place to register mine. All but one were given to me. The one that I bought, was from a gun store ~1991. Seems like I filled out some paperwork. I dunno, does Canada know what I have? Seems odd.

It's all the bullshit done when you purchase a gun from a dealer. They run a check on you prior to selling a gun to you, then when purchased the gun is registered in your name at the dealer. if your mother bought the gun it would registered in her name.

I love guns and while I can shoot them in my back yard I rarely do except to kill rabbits and black birds in my yard.

I have a Winchester 30 30 carbine that was purchased in 1946. It has had 9 rounds put through it. They are expensive up to the 1964 version I am told.

I have a Ruger 44 mag. I don't shoot it with mags because it hurts. I target practice with 44 specials.

Tell me more about Canada. If you have a permit to carry can you take a pistol into Canada?

I don't think so Bert, carry permit is for your state only I believe..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT