ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Basketball game seems to have stopped the fag fest on the d for a bit. That is good. Number 1 is acting like a male, what is that about? I've been on these boards for a very long time and this is the first time I have seen this many sissy fits going on. Go get laid you'll feel better.

Fred, with all due respect...STFU! This isn't the rafters so quit your bitchin about this place.

I'm still an itchy mofo. Hungry too. I was glad to see our Cats get the win today. Cal musta tweaked Skal. Seemed like Bricks-those was shooting the ball every other possession.

My mom wants to take our daughter for a week. Either spring break or this summer. If my wife had more vacation time built up, I'd figure it out to go see the SECT.

Yup, gotcha. Aside from The Brown Hotel, where else? I believe they serve beer. Can ya still get beer in Lou before 9 am?
I don't know anything much about Louisville, Austin. I made a 25K bond there one time for a guy. Later on he murdered his wife and her daughter. They lived in Tennessee at the time, and the last time I checked he was still in the Brushy Mountain Prison. He should have been executed for those murders. He was a Habitual Criminal.

Last edited:
I'm still an itchy mofo. Hungry too. I was glad to see our Cats get the win today. Cal musta tweaked Skal. Seemed like Bricks-those was shooting the ball every other possession.

My mom wants to take our daughter for a week. Either spring break or this summer. If my wife had more vacation time built up, I'd figure it out to go see the SECT.
That is good figuring.

I don't know anything much about Louisville, Austin. I made a 25K bond there one time for a guy. Later on he murdered his wife and her daughter. They lived in Tennessee at the time, and the last time I checked he was still in the Brush Mountain Prison. He should have been executed for those murders. He was a Habitual Criminal.
eek.gif

Very, very sorry to hear about these crimes.

Did you get red things on your body that were very painful to the touch?

There's so many different characters in the D anymore that I can't tell when it's a real argument vs just flipping shit.
Did you get red things on your body that were very painful to the touch?
Yep. They cover the left side of my chest and wrap around to my back. Not so much pain as itching. It's like poison ivy or a bazillion chigger bites.

There's so many different characters in the D anymore that I can't tell when it's a real argument vs just flipping shit.

Yep. They cover the left side of my chest and wrap around to my back. Not so much pain as itching. It's like poison ivy or a bazillion chigger bites.
Best of luck with that. Way back in the 60s, my mother swore I had Chicken Pox. But nothing thereafter. If I have the affliction, it has not yet materialized.

Hope I miss it. Again, good luck.

Best of luck with that. Way back in the 60s, my mother swore I had Chicken Pox. But nothing thereafter. If I have the affliction, it has not yet materialized.

Hope I miss it. Again, good luck.
If you have had chicken pox, that virus is in your body, and it comes out as Shingles. You just have to see a doctor if it comes out. Very painful and uncomfortable.

Twelve O'Clock High (good war movie) is playing right now on The Western channel (#538). This may be some goose's response to a request for High Noon. TOH is surely not a Western.
Donfather, I remember when Twelve O'Clock High was broadcast on network TV. My grandma and uncle watched it faithfully. You'd never see such a series broadcast in this day and age. It was a totally different era. Lots of WW2 vets still around back then.

Just to clear things up, I don't mean to cause trouble but people on here acting like fags make me think less of this form. That is just my opinion, nothing else. Attacking people and filth just isn't my bag of tea. But some are right, it is none of my business. No biggie folks. Most of the time it s fun to read this form, here recently not so much in my mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT