ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

oh. I thought you were an old member that took a couple years away, your presence still lingering in the minds of the old folk here, them left thinking "I hope one day that murph will return to bless us the same as he once did" as they look up to the night sky and burst out into song once sang by a tiny mouse named Fievel, "Somewhere out there...."

Pretty anti climactic explanation there, murph.

an old member....[laughing]

• Morning, guys.
  • 43°F. Very cold in Johns Creek. About 5mph wind. Overcast. IFR right now. Big coat on. Wish I had gloves. Hands cold.
  • Tom Leach Show over.
  • Mack Jones going.
  • Friday.
  • Sleet in our cold rain yesterday.
  • Have good one.
  • Hey murph. How you doin aw pretty good.
  • Over.
Hey Don! Glad u have been doing good. I've been drinking some coffee and watching true grit. Hell of a start to my Friday.

Here ya go Dondaddy....Drive in specialty

The Driver In that I referred to was a real eating joint on the circuit in Paducah. Best chili and hot tamales that I have ever tasted before or since. Star Chief might remember it. Lots of cool cars and girls. Spent a lot of time there. Drag races (outlaw of course) would begin there with a challenge.

The Driver In that I referred to was a real eating joint on the circuit in Paducah. Best chili and hot tamales that I have ever tasted before or since. Star Chief might remember it. Lots of cool cars and girls. Spent a lot of time there. Drag races (outlaw of course) would begin there with a challenge.

Was it over in Lone Oak? (Obviously Paducah isn't Lone Oak, but it all sort of runs together).

Last edited:

Never been there...sounds cool though!

If I was lucky enough to be a contestant on TPIR I would make a scene about Drew Carry sucking and I would refuse to play. He is awful. Give me Bob or give me death. You can have your damn ford fiesta or Kia salsa car. IDGAS. I don't want a trip to fn Alaska, dammit. I want Bob back, yahear? Get this clown ass Cleveland hoe out of here. He has killed the show and I refuse to take part in something that has fallen so far from the top. It's not right for the sake of Bob's legacy. GGPIAF, Drew. You and your entire town and state. F OHIO 2 DEATH....can I drop a plinko coin right quick before I go, please? Just for funsies, TIA. Bye.

Don, I met my wife-to-be at an A&W Root Beer stand. She was a car hop about to turn 17 (I was 18). I was with three other guys in a car, two of them better looking than me). She was a beauty, way out of my league. All of us were flirting with her. It was a matter of course to flirt with every car hop at every drive-in but it seldom got you anywhere. As I said she was (and still is) a beauty and I was shocked when she agreed to meet me the next day after school (I was just average in the looks department). That was nearly 54 years ago and we are still together.

Don, I met my wife-to-be at an A&W Root Beer stand. She was a car hop about to turn 17 (I was 18). I was with three other guys in a car, two of them better looking than me). She was a beauty, way out of my league. All of us were flirting with her. It was a matter of course to flirt with every car hop at every drive-in but it seldom got you anywhere. As I said she was (and still is) a beauty and I was shocked when she agreed to meet me the next day after school (I was just average in the looks department). That was nearly 54 years ago and we are still together.
I met my QB at Noble Park SP. We were married in 1963. I was 19. She was 18. It will be 53 years this year. The one that I wanted most of all. She has an absolute monarchy going.

Was that A&W across from the ballfields on Park Avenue?

I met my QB at Noble Park SP. We were married in 1963. I was 19. She was 18. It will be 53 years this year. The one that I wanted most of all. She has an absolute monarchy going.

Don, I calculated once that you are about 3 months older than me. I also was married in 1963. I was 19 and she was 18. I have never in the slightest ever wanted anyone else. My wife is old-school submissive by nature but I never took advantage of that. We've always been true partners. No one would ever believe it but we have never had an argument. I might try to argue with her but she would never argue back, which would only make me feel horrible if I tried to pursue it.

Last edited:
Ordered up a sweet pair of these today...

AmericanOpticalPilot.jpg

You rubes need to educate yourselves on classy sun protection.

Well excuuuuuuuuuse me for being an eye wear simpleton. Gosh!

I would just lose the damned things anyway.

That's what I love about these student teachers, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

I know it's hard to mess up being a 22 year old girl, but these chicks are consistently knocking it out of the park on a yearly basis. Definitely one of the perks of being a teacher.

That's what I love about these student teachers, man. I get older, they stay the same age.

I know it's hard to mess up being a 22 year old girl, but these chicks are consistently knocking it out of the park on a yearly basis. Definitely one of the perks of being a teacher.

Looks like funky is soon to be headlining his own Naughty Teacher Thread.

Just awesome starchief5!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT