ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Mid morning hello fellers. Rainy and cold here.

I keep getting calls that are wanting to lower my interest rate. Over the last month, I get 2 or 3 a week. Called the sheriff and they said there was nothing I could do. Really? How do you stop the calls? I've engaged the callers, and they quickly hang up. I'm on the do not call list. No help. I press 3 as directed to get off the callers list, no help. So is there really nothing I can do? FCC.

I keep getting calls that are wanting to lower my interest rate. Over the last month, I get 2 or 3 a week. Called the sheriff and they said there was nothing I could do. Really? How do you stop the calls? I've engaged the callers, and they quickly hang up. I'm on the do not call list. No help. I press 3 as directed to get off the callers list, no help. So is there really nothing I can do? FCC.
Get rid of your phone. That's about all you can do. Reporting these guys does nothing. Do Not Call list is a joke. Pressing 3 or whatever lets them know that they have a good number (they know there is a person on your end).

Hahahaahhaha

Hey do this, 93 - Dial up your little e-doc on the camera machine computer thingy and just open your cheeks real wide so your doc gets an eyeful of your anus hole, then just laugh historically and hang up. Then do it again and again. That will show those stupid e-doc's who the real boss is in this silly digital doc world.

Hahahaahhaha

Hey do this, 93 - Dial up your little e-doc on the camera machine computer thingy and just open your cheeks real wide so your doc gets an eyeful of your anus hole, then just laugh historically and hang up. Then do it again and again. That will show those stupid e-doc's who the real boss is in this silly digital doc world.
Hahaha, I've been thinking about doing that.

Sorry, but the only way you might stop the calls is to accept their deal.

Afternoon, gents. Been in the boonies for the last few days (family matters). No internet. In fact, no satellite, so no nothing. But it was good seeing Aunt Mildred again (just turned 93). Not even going to try to review the thread since Friday, so I'll pick up from here and go forward.

Afternoon, gents. Been in the boonies for the last few days (family matters). No internet. In fact, no satellite, so no nothing. But it was good seeing Aunt Mildred again (just turned 93). Not even going to try to review the thread since Friday, so I'll pick up from here and go forward.

You didn't miss much, it was mostly about bong water ATKOT.

Thanks Austin & Jed. I'm in a quandary on getting this checked out. My insurance is pretty good IF I go to the hospital that my wife still has a case with. I kinda hate those bastards & don't want them poking around on me taking my money. On the other hand, I don't want to be dead or incapacitated due to a grudge. It's odd because I still work there, just not as a direct employee.

I hope its not a heart attack. I've still been running and going to spin class. I really think it is a pinched nerve in the spine. I now have a rash on one side of my upper body. I think it is from sleeping on the heating pad. Wife said maybe I have shingles.

F this. Shingles, heart attacks, nerve pain. I can talk myself into any of these things.

The pulse in my feet is still good. My dad had both of his legs amputated before he died. I don't know what to make of all of this.

Ummmm…pretty sure a visit to the doc is in order here. Pronto.

Ordered up a sweet pair of these today...

AmericanOpticalPilot.jpg

You rubes need to educate yourselves on classy sun protection.
And you will be unbelievably cool and magnificient.

Amongst the shit I LOVE to collect are sunglasses. Good ones. Rarest ones.
With my shitty eyesight, I can't deal with glare.
  • Persol 5629s Polarized Blue on Blue
  • Maui Jim Volcanos in Maui Rose & Tortoise
  • Maui Jim Kahuna
  • Suncloud SCR Timberline Polarized
  • Suncloud SCR Kinetix Polarized
  • Suncloud SCR Chamonix Polarized

Countless RayBans

^ all perfect condition mind you.

Next on hit parade are the Persol Steve McQueens... Badassery on display.

Mark the D down for another life saved. I went to the doctor this afternoon to get checked out. Couldn't put up with the nagging much more.

Shingles.

Got some medicine and told to stay away from work for a few days. Its so weird, I always thought shingles was an old persons disease, like something you get when you are 85 living in a nursing home. I'll probably end up with rickets, scurvy, and polio too.

So even though I have chest pain, it's not my heart.

Mark the D down for another life saved. I went to the doctor this afternoon to get checked out. Couldn't put up with the nagging much more.

Shingles.

Got some medicine and told to stay away from work for a few days. Its so weird, I always thought shingles was an old persons disease, like something you get when you are 85 living in a nursing home. I'll probably end up with rickets, scurvy, and polio too.

I had Shingles one time when I was about 30. I don't even remember what the doctor did. I remember the Shingles. Very painful. The Kentucky Legislature was putting us out of business when Julian Carroll was Governor. I was nervous and had no clue how I was going to make a living.

Shingles.

You did the right thing by going to see a doctor. Glad it was nothing serious.

I worked for J.Peterman retail store in Lexington for a year. Had a blast. Smokin bitches.

I went from security guard, to floor sales, to mgr.

Best job I ever had.

No way.

See, I didn't even know J Peterman was anything more than a Seinfeld character till about 3 Christmases ago. I flipped out when I found out Peterman was in lexington. They have office/warehouse somewhere out Leestown rd maybe. What a hoot. Peterman. Smh.

Was a close call this time with Aunt Mildred. She's lived so long, the only direct heir is her grandson in Atlanta. When her time comes, the only thing he'll do is sell the house as quickly as possible and blow through the money as quickly as possible. Her basement is LITERALLY frozen in time (the 70's). It was a rec room while Uncle Horace was still alive, and NOTHING has changed since he passed in '89. The poker table (with chips and cards) is still there. The old Zenith TV is still there. The bar is still there (booze ain't tho, but I'll probably find it if I seriously looked). I know some folks are really into vintage stuff, so it might be a good play for me if I offer Mychal a couple of hundred bucks for the stuff in the basement and really clean up selling the stuff I don't keep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT