ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Agree. My keys are usually in the place I put them last.

lol

I've probably misplaced my keys three or four times and when looking for them I looked right at them or beside them while hunting. Or you start flipping your place apart looking for them and decide against turning that one magazine over because they couldn't possibly be there.

Did you check through the garbage can in your place?

This could be a possibility. Hell, I threw out the garbage last night, so that shit's gone

I'm gonna be honest. There was a time when I took a shit. I had the roll in one hand and the toilet paper I wiped my ass with in the other. Guess what I threw in the toilet? Not the wad of paper I had just wiped my ass with.

Yeah, I could have thrown them in the trash.

Well if they haven't picked up the dumpster yet or whatever you throw your bags into, really might be worth looking in there and grabbing your bag(s) out. I would probably do it, I'm not shitting you.

Seriously wish I could teleport myself to your crib right now, and no, that isn't creepy at all. I look at it as a challenge.

I might tear your place apart.....but I'd find those god damn keys for you.
[laughing]

Man, I wish I had some help. haha

Funny thing is, I keep looking in the same spots I've already checked 50 times.

Dude, get up in the furniture. Toss the cushions and dive in. Really get your arms up into the ass of those couches / love seats / recliners / whatever you have. Shake them and see if you hear a clanging or anything loose.

Once you have exhausted ALL possibility of them actually being in your crib, I'd go for the trash bags. Since you threw it away last night, probably still at the top somewhat.

If you dig through those bags and the keys aren't there, I'd need to find a vehicle with which to expel my rage. Either hard liquor or vah-china.

Then you use the ganja to realign yourself. Then you call a locksmith.

hahahahahhaa

I am about to make another concentrated sweep of this compound. If no luck, I'll smoke more weed. Then do another sweep. Then call apartment complex to change the locks. and Geico road side service to open my car. I can still start my car with out my lost keys, but I need the lost keys to open the car to start it.

Agree. My keys are usually in the place I put them last.

Very logical.

Well if they haven't picked up the dumpster yet or whatever you throw your bags into, really might be worth looking in there and grabbing your bag(s) out. I would probably do it, I'm not shitting you.

Seriously wish I could teleport myself to your crib right now, and no, that isn't creepy at all. I look at it as a challenge.

I might tear your place apart.....but I'd find those god damn keys for you.

You should teleport yourself to my place to help find my daughter's glasses.

or stuffed in a pillow because you thought it was a perfect place to put them and you would never forget.).
Well, the hunt is over. I found them. I'll be damned. They were on top of the cushion wrapped over by the cushion cover. The perfect spot to conceal shit. Damn. Took me 4 hours to find them.
NostraDefense got nothing on me boi

Well, the hunt is over. I found them. I'll be damned. They were on top of the cushion wrapped over by the cushion cover. The perfect spot to conceal shit. Damn. Took me 4 hours to find them.

I told you, that you would find them in a place that would make you say, WTF. Glad you found them.

Just curious, when you smoke, what is your preferred method?

Happy things worked out Willy.

I get extreme anxiety when I lose something important like that. To the point that I was actually getting very antsy and uncomfortable reading your situation. There is nothing more relieving to me than finding something after being sure it was gone.

Complete and total wash over of elation and joy.

@Mashburned in the past has come out against the Volcano, IIRC. Can you remind me why?

Really, really, really close to actually talking myself into one. I've scoured the digital universe for negative reviews and really can't find anything credible. Everything is people saying how much they love it and how others really don't come close.

I do realize there is some self confirmation going on in many instances.....people naturally "OMG LOVE" it because they just spent a shit ton on it.

Honestly, probably looking for a reason not to. Big money but I'm starting to believe it is worth the investment.

Argubs. You're less prone to bronchitis. Breath a lot better. Don't hack up as much phlegm.

If you do get one, make sure that you get one that can be used for smoking from a glass stem instead of using a plastic hose. I mean, it doesn't get hot enough to cause the plastic to come into the vape, but I'm still a bit paranoid.

12801144_948674841896405_5675719029576540796_n.jpg

The interesting thing about the Volcano is the ingestion method. There is a large bag with a mouth peice that connects to the top of the unit.

The unit heats, has a fan that actually blows the vape up into the bag, and you remove the bag from the unit and partake.

I don't believe the bag / mouthpiece ever gets near the heat.

Moved the gifs to the post below for the NSFW factor.

Last edited:
Dude, get up in the furniture. Toss the cushions and dive in. Really get your arms up into the ass of those couches / love seats / recliners / whatever you have. Shake them and see if you hear a clanging or anything loose.

Once you have exhausted ALL possibility of them actually being in your crib, I'd go for the trash bags. Since you threw it away last night, probably still at the top somewhat.

If you dig through those bags and the keys aren't there, I'd need to find a vehicle with which to expel my rage. Either hard liquor or vah-china.

Then you use the ganja to realign yourself. Then you call a locksmith.
Call a crackhead. Guarantee you he can open your car.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT