ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I would also like to point out that it's pretty safe to say that UK leads the country in soft fouls in the paint that lead to a 3 point play opportunity. We have 3 such weak azz, panzified fouls in the paint tonight alone.

Basketball 101: If you're gonna foul a mother effer…then foul a mother effer hard and don't let him score.

Good conference win on the road for the Cats.

1. Balanced scoring with starting 5 all in double figures
  2. Decent rebounding (although we still gave up too many offensive rebounds)
  3. We shot over 50% from the field and over 70% from the line:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  4. Double/double from both Poythress and Ulis
  5. Murray was 2 rebounds short of a double/double
  6. And...we even damn near got a double/double from (gulp) Skal[banana]
  7. And...we finished the game without ishing the bed.

Yep…a win is a win…but that very well might have been a corner turning-esque type win for the Cats. Even if Florida sucks and is NIT bound.

Tom Crean is such a kuhnt. I can't stop watching his pacing. Hypnotic.

Big10 hoops. Honkyfest.

Can't believe IU is about to clinch the Big 10. HTF is that possible? They suck. And I thought MSU was supposed to be so great. WTF happened there? I don't watch Big 10 games much so I have no idea.

Can't believe IU is about to clinch the Big 10. HTF is that possible? They suck. And I thought MSU was supposed to be so great. WTF happened there? I don't watch Big 10 games much so I have no idea.
MSU lost early in conference play to Iowa (twice). At least one (maybe both) of those games Valentine was out with an injury. That is at least part of what happened.

Iowa was knocking on the door of a B1G title and melted.

Ok, ya'll. Those red panties have been like Poe's Tale Tale Heart for me. Knowing they are down there has been bothering me the last 2 days. Literally. So I'm a bit upset. I finally go down with my camera tonight to sniff them and take pictures, they are gone. Gonna be honest, not sure I'll get that opportunity again. I have heavily been contemplating my life back to my old days. Man, I had such vigor. Now, I'm just a shell of a guy who now "goes along with society". . Hell with it. Just a normal joe entering into a midlife crisis.

Ok, ya'll. Those red panties have been like Poe's Tale Tale Heart for me. Knowing they are down there has been bothering me the last 2 days. Literally. So I'm a bit upset. I finally go down with my camera tonight to sniff them and take pictures, they are gone. Gonna be honest, not sure I'll get that opportunity again. I have heavily been contemplating my life back to my old days. Man, I had such vigor. Now, I'm just a shell of a guy who now "goes along with society". . Hell with it. Just a normal joe entering into a midlife crisis.
Stay curious, bro. A longer life shall prevail.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT