ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I hope that is true.

Too much of our energy is used up over absurd stuff like racism.

I am not racist as I love and hate, all, equally. But race is used against all of us.

Racism doesn't exist to the extent that it once did. It's almost coming to the point where it seems like more of a crutch or excuse than true racism.

Lol the Micjael Jackson one was good too...

- Mr chappele, does it concern you that these children were able to describe MJ's penis?

No, I've never seen MJ's penis, but I imagine it has a shaft, 2 balls, maybe neatly permed and pressed pubic hair...with glitter sprinkled on it.

- That's exactly right.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...ominance-leaves-republican-establis/?page=allIf I recall...

To answer Funks question, I don't believe that the RNC can broker the convention once a candidate receives a certain number of delegates. In other words, if Trump has a big night tonight - it's over.

The Democrats have a different system entirely and (I believe) can make an arrangement during Convention to give nomination to whomever.

Last edited:
**** the Gators!
**** the refs!
**** ESPN!
**** Dick Vital!

**** **** ****!
I can't wait till he retires. I don't wish him death, but I do want him to retire. All though,part me of thinks it would be his bitter sweet ending to have a stroke and die during while commentating UNC vs Duke game.
Okay, call me a nutjob if you will, but I like old Dickey V.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT