ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I STG I'm not making this shit up. Today is just one of those days. I just had a dude swear by "iridology," which is a pseudo-science/alternative medicine branch of quackology that says you can diagnose bodily disease states by studying the crypts and ridges and other landmarks of the iris [laughing].

Usually I'm able to politely nod to these people and not comment, but I have less than zero tolerance today and it's tough to hold back my acid tongue, but I'm tryin' Ringo, I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.

F#$king morons.
[roll] Killing me today man

Me too Bert. I'm sad I had to miss Senator Paul's townhouse meeting today in my little town. I think a part of me may have died
Rand used to be my eye doctor. My wife and I were in all his commercials when he ran for the senate six years ago. He and Kelly are fantastic people. Plus he is a sports nut.

Old folks, who was responsible for abolishing hemp in KY? Or was that a federal thing? Regardless, who benefitted the most from us shutting down hemp production? China?
It's legal again.

There's a history in the 30s. Thought it was Wlliam Randolph Hurst, due to owning paper co. But could be stoner lore

Phrenologically speaking, I would say that guys turns out to be a maniacal killer.

This guy on the other hand will be extremely intelligent to the point he can control energy and matter, however, he will still be very afraid of physical confrontation.

images

A warm relatively warm 36 here in the City. Supposed to be in the 60s Friday and Saturday. Gotta find my sunscreen. Turn the AC on. Spring is peeping . Come on baby. Morning to all. Out. FCC.
Good morning, FCC. Glad y'all are warming up back in KY.

Currently 54°F in ATX. We might have another 80°F+ day in Austin on the way.

Hey ATC, my dear friend. 80? Really? You're going to Willy. Hope all is well. FCC.
Thanks, FCC. All is good in ATX. It's been really warm around here lately. We're running a 3-inch rainfall deficit so far this year. Hoping for some rain next Sunday-Monday.

In other news, Longhorns Men BB beat Huggy-Bear's WV Mountaineers last night at home. Good stuff.

Hey ATC, I've been getting calls from all over America wanting to lower my interest rate on my credit card. I sometimes wait "for the next available" person and mess with them. They hang up one me every time. I called the sheriff and the lady said they get them too but there is nothing a person can do. FCC.
I've heard whistles are good for those types of calls. Some folks use their voicemail to screen local, landline calls. Annoying, indeed. We get 'em too.

Thanks, FCC. All is good in ATX. It's been really warm around here lately. We're running a 3-inch rainfall deficit so far this year. Hoping for some rain next Sunday-Monday.

In other news, Longhorns Men BB beat Huggy-Bear's WV Mountaineers last night at home.

Had to edit. I meant your going to have a higher temperature than Willy in Orlando. FCC.

Local news. Our meteorologist got busted yesterday. Her and her husband were growing more than five pot plants and had a bunch of guns which upped the charges. Pretty girl and did a good job as a weather girl. Kinda sad. Hell, if they were in Colorado it would be OK. We've got to get this legalization thing uniform in the states. So, in Kentucky her career is ruined. FCC.

Local news. Our meteorologist got busted yesterday. Her and her husband were growing more than five pot plants and had a bunch of guns which upped the charges. Pretty girl and did a good job as a weather girl. Kinda sad. Hell, if they were in Colorado it would be OK. We've got to get this legalization thing uniform in the states. So, in Kentucky her career is ruined. FCC.
Wow, that stinks. Totally agree about legalization. Wish it were legalized around the USA.

In other news, Longhorns Men BB beat Huggy-Bear's WV Mountaineers last night at home. Good stuff.

Wow on the rain. Seems like y'all had an abundance not too long ago.

Wv beatdown, couldn't have happened to a nicer person. FCC.

That sucks. What a shame.

• Found my old Kangol 504 at the bottom of a box. Wearing that mofo today.
  • Hoping for a calm day at work.
  • German Shorthair won BIS last night @Westinster. Meh. I'm gonna go next year.
  • Pulled a nasty shot of espresso this morning. Gotta dial my grinder in. Gross.
  • Smoking a shoulder on Saturday.
  • The above bullet points are akin to Jed's..."I got nothing."
  • Sorry for wasting your time.

• Found my old Kangol 504 at the bottom of a box. Wearing that mofo today.
  • Hoping for a calm day at work.
  • German Shorthair won BIS last night @Westinster. Meh. I'm gonna go next year.
  • Pulled a nasty shot of espresso this morning. Gotta dial my grinder in. Gross.
  • Smoking a shoulder on Saturday.
  • The above bullet points are akin to Jed's..."I got nothing."
  • Sorry for wasting your time.
[laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT