ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I always thought their logo looked like a pissed off beaver.
ecfcc024bfeb83da3f84396ef6355377.jpg
I had some pissed off beaver before... Pretty good actually.

A nippy 14° at ground zero.

Can't like that post, Don. I hate it when an officer of the law loses his/her life in the line of duty. Just one of the MANY things that disgusts me about Obama...he NEEDS to use his bully pulpit to change the perception of the police vs the populace before anarchy really takes hold in the streets.

Obama gives lip service to the cops but his actions and words have caused the back lash against Police.

Mornin' folks. Yet another snowy morning. No school. Got 2 days in this week. I expect to be out Monday and possibly Tuesday as well. Can't complain, gotta keep kids dumb.

Some laundry today, House cleaning. Maybe an old movie or two.

Be safe all. Have a good'un.

Our district is getting screwed. We have 5 snow days built into the schedule, but if they aren't used, the kids don't get out any earlier. So far, we've had one late start. You guys should just have school in the summer.

But it's a logo not a realistic portrait. We are the Wildcats, by far the best Wildcats in the land, so our wildcat should be better than all the others. It is not. Everybody is equal. YAYYY.

F that. I don't care for it. Nike is lame.

Saw some pussies on twitter complaining about police using the PIT maneuver to stop fleeing criminals. WTF they supposed to do? Suck them off and ask politely if they can swallow before they cuff em and take em in?

Some kind of stupid e-world we love in.

Me? I'm just trying to get home and eat my post roast that is slowly roasting away in the crock of pot. Mmmmmm. I'll be there soon for you, roast. Keep it warm for me.

staples out today..soft mushy food for the next two weeks
1.43 for gas today...24.50 to fill mountaineer up from a quarter tank..
warm cup of soup for lunch then will watch The Drowning Pool (Paul Newman)..I like old movies..
Valentine cards are outrageous ..I hate buying cards of anything but it keeps peace with the wifey..
I like ice cold V-8 juice...

I hate buying cards too. $5 so someone can read a poem & look at a picture of flowers or something. Then what? It goes in the recycle bin. I try to keep some of the cards that my kid has made for me, but Hallmark, no. No interest in going back and looking at that. Lucky for me, I've mostly convinced my wife of this.

Same with Christmas cards. A handful of families on my street still send out Christmas cards. Not just the ones from the store though. They get a picture of themselves made into a card. If I were related to them, I might save it in a photo album. Eventually, I could look back at my family members and think about how cute the kids were or whatever. But neighbors, no. They'll probably move within the next 5 years & it will just be like having pictures of strangers.

Sad day in the Purchase Area -- my good friend and Murray State legend Bennie Purcell died today (or late last night) at age 87. Bennie was truly one-of-a-kind. Dude was a helluva ballplayer and an OG pimp -- still chasing skirts and playing 3 sets of tennis daily [laughing]. Haven't heard the details yet, but it wouldn't surprise me to hear he passed either with some chick half his age or in the middle of a rally [laughing].

Hats off Bennie, you'll be missed.
You know Eddie Hunt? I use to work for him

Valentine cards are outrageous ..I hate buying cards of anything but it keeps peace with the wifey...
Hope for a speedy recovery. At least it isn't a liquid diet. Those things suck.

This is where I miss my last girlfriend. She didn't want a card or chocolates or all the other bullshit for Valentine's Day. Same for her birthday too. Instead, she wanted me to spend the evening with her, either order food or fix a meal at her house, watch a movie together, and bone the rest of the night. She "got" holidays. It's not about the card and the fanfare, it's about showing the person you care for/love them.

No way! What a small world. I doubt Eddie would remember me, but, yep, I know him. When I was a senior in HS, he came out to our school (cause we were buying new basketball uniforms from Dennison-Hunt), and our coach let me pick out the lettering/font/ and it cracked Eddie up cause he let me do that haha.
lol that's cool. Eddie was a cool guy.

Got me a bag of freshly roasted Intelligentsia Black Cat Espresso beans...

Gonna be pulling so many God shots that I'll be flying around like I'm on Meth.

That and Blantons.

Beyonces, Dingos, Jackyls and Carbunkles... Have a safe and enjoyable weekend.

reminder: Lick everything on your significant other this Valentines Day. Do it. Just do it.

Got me a bag of freshly roasted Intelligentsia Black Cat Espresso beans...

Gonna be pulling so many God shots that I'll be flying around like I'm on Meth.

That and Blantons.

Beyonces, Dingos, Jackyls and Carbunkles... Have a safe and enjoyable weekend.

reminder: Lick everything on your significant other this Valentines Day. Do it. Just do it.
+1

You go, Kooky. I'm with ya. Drunk, of course.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT