ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

-Dog hunkered down in the bushes doing god knows what on this chilly Piedmont morning.

-Going to France in a couple of weeks for exactly 2 days. Jet lag will be fun.

-V-Day: Flowers being delivered to the house today. Taking wife out to this local breakfast place she's been begging to go to for a month or so. I don't really like breakfast food that much but it should make her happy. Cooking something tomorrow night but not sure what yet.

-Wife returns to work Monday after being off the last 3 months with the baby. Time absolutely flies. She's already distraught.

-Anyone tried Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout? Picked up a tall one at the grocery last night on a whim. I typically "boycott" Lagunitas in a mostly joking manner because one of their trucks is always blocking traffic downtown in the mornings unloading at Flying Saucer but something called me to this one.

-Cats by 7 in Columbia.

• Mornin, posters.
  • 31°F and VFR in Johns Creek this morning.
  • Game Day in Columbia. We need this.
  • #1's GF gave him tickets to that game today for V-day. Good girl.
  • South American cleaning lady coming today. QB cleaned the house yesterday for the cleaning lady.I don't understand this concept. Grrrrrrrr.
  • Dark Magic going.
  • Over.

Yeah. I'll have TV and WatchESPN going. You use could watch 4 streams on WatchESPN. That option is no longer showing. I contacted them and the guy said, we are working on it or something to that effect.

I have the DirecTV Genie and I can record 4 programs at a time. So that allows you to record all ESPN channels and the SEC channel at the same time. I have never needed more; however, it could happen if a good one was on CBS or ABC. I fill up the DVR on Saturdays and watch the games commercial free over the next 24 hours.

-Anyone tried Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout? Picked up a tall one at the grocery last night on a whim. I typically "boycott" Lagunitas in a mostly joking manner because one of their trucks is always blocking traffic downtown in the mornings unloading at Flying Saucer but something called me to this one.

-Cats by 7 in Columbia.
Yes. Tried it about 18 months ago. Nearly purchased a bomber last night. Great beer.

I'm hitting World of Beers for the game. You drinking anything this morning?
I have a 22 oz bomber of Southern Tier Krampus that I'll crack open at the half, or much sooner if we're getting blown out. Got the usual emergency beers on hand, including a Mickey's.

Are you going to World of Beer downtown on Central? Enjoy!

Me in my basement on that Ulis to backboard to Lee

I1QlwV0.gif

Lol

I'm enjoying beating these POS'. They are dirty and suck at basketball.

You bet. They knew they had the home court, the refs and the noise; however, hundreds of Kentucky fans sneaked in to get a bunch of Go Big Blues started and the Kats showed up.

RESULT:
The cocks went limp.

Sermons had money on the game folks. He is scum.

Hard to say if Cal deserved the first technical because you couldn't see him on the screen or hear what he said. But he definitely deserved the 2nd technical. Any ref in the country would tee a coach up if they walk to mid court and get in the refs face like that.

I personally think Cal went into that game with every intention of getting tossed. Wanted to bring attention to the fact that we get screwed on the road by the refs. Set the tone for the last 3 road games. Had to be the case. No other way to explain his actions after the 1st tee. Especially that early in the game. And especially since the original foul was called on USCjr.

Was lol-ing when they missed 3 of the 4 tech foul shots. Hilarious.

Big win on the road.

Hard to say if Cal deserved the first technical because you couldn't see him on the screen or hear what he said. But he definitely deserved the 2nd technical. Any ref in the country would tee a coach up if they walk to mid court and get in the refs face like that.

I personally think Cal went into that game with every intention of getting tossed. Wanted to bring attention to the fact that we get screwed on the road by the refs. Set the tone for the last 3 road games. Had to be the case. No other way to explain his actions after the 1st tee. Especially that early in the game. And especially since the original foul was called on USCjr.

Was lol-ing when they missed 3 of the 4 tech foul shots. Hilarious.

Big win on the road.

I disagree. I think he was pissed at the first one. UKs player got fouled.

Doug Sirmons needs to lose his damned job.
May his (Sirmons) dick rot off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT