Andre take the fall
Awww squirt, squirt, squirt squirt squirt squirt
Awww squirt squirt squirt
Awww squirt, squirt, squirt squirt squirt squirt
Awww squirt squirt squirt

Katina Powell, hooked up by Tink
Got up in UofL by Andre McGee
For a time, all was fine
Danced in Minardi Hall bout fifty eleven times.

Chane couldn't play with her panty line
Katina said that bitch Jazzy won't go down
NCAA is coming sweating them now
Twenty Thirteen banned is about to come down

Would like to finish it, but for five minutes of toying with it, enjoy Get Hoes.

Last edited:
I just had quiche for lunch and it was delightful. Judge me all you want.

Watched the first half of the UK vs Fl. game from a crowded Taco Mac in Marietta - just had to roll my eyes as the 'Cats went ham on the Gators. This team is maddening because they can beat anybody or they can dang well lose to anybody as well.

Hey did y'all hear there was a Mac Jones interview with Hurricane Katina?

Just to clarify, I would let girl shit on me. I would eat an unwashed butt hole, but I will not eat the doo doo bits.
Couldn't even do that. Closest I have been to that, last gf got me to toss her salad, but I made damn sure she didn't have any dressing.

Random thought, if you're tossing a salad and the person has diarrhea in the middle of it, is that a salad shooter?

Couldn't even do that. Closest I have been to that, last gf got me to toss her salad, but I made damn sure she didn't have any dressing.

Random thought, if you're tossing a salad and the person has diarrhea in the middle of it, is that a salad shooter?

The answer is yes. Absolutely, yes.

You know what? I always wanted to fart up a girl's butthole, then quickly go down to her ass and then suck my own fart out of her ass. I think I'll have to pay for this one.

Taken on the scene at Minardi Hall

Cay9yzUXEAE9lsW

You know what, I've had a change of heart you guys. Sudden epiphany. You know, it wasn't that long ago, we had our own share of scandal. I can relate to how these bird brains feel. Knowing their team is going down the shitter for a while, I'm done piling on. We, being big brother should lead by example. So, I am offering an olive branch. A treaty, if you will. A peace offering, to show that even the bitterest of rivals can sympathize in their darkest hour. It is with this gift, I am placing outside Minardi Hall, as a symbol of peace:
tn-if-550x450-rd10.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT