ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I like your style, Speers. Those sliders look satisfying af, and man I am a sucker for coconut. I approve your spread.

I'm gonna make meat sauce this weekend. I don't want to talk about it because kooky will probably shame me. But I got all the stuffs ready except for yellow onion.

Anybody remember what page Kookys lasagna recipe was on?

1182-mahli-wheels-right.jpg

Me either. Nike probably just made like 5 millions dollars to add the Detroit Lions logo to the uniforms, and make the checkerboards stand out on the football uniforms, and make practice uniforms for the basketball team.
The checkerboard on the football sleeves is the worst. Looks like a damn table cloth. Just the University of Houston interlocking letters in a different color. The wildcat looks like several that you can choose from when ordering little league uniforms.

They aren't Adidas abominations, so there's that.

The checkerboard on the football sleeves is the worst. Looks like a damn table cloth. Just the University of Houston interlocking letters in a different color. The wildcat looks like several that you can choose from when ordering little league uniforms.

Reminds me of a jockey.

In Somerset at Hardees. Hired two experienced, quality people thus far. The 3rd was a total bust though. Waiting now for my noon appt.

Beautiful day outside, just beautiful.

Had breakfast here early, so I'm going to wait a bit and try the recommended Frisco burger.

Sorry to hear about your kid LEK, here's to a speedy recovery.

Hug your kids every day; tell them you're proud of them, (even though there are times you aren't), and tell them you love them.

They look like NASCAR checkered flags on the shoulders. I get that it honors Secretariat, but honestly, that pattern has nothing to do with UK, and other than the blocks with the championship years filled in, I've always felt the pattern was garbage on the uniforms.

Kinda irate on the basketball uniforms. They look like knockoff gear you can get at Wal-Mart. They look like reversible practice jerseys.

New wildcat logo deserves all the shitting on it gets. It's like they took the Detroit Lions logo head and shot it out of a cannon. Could inspire a new touchdown tradition. So there's that.

Prefer this over that GD thundercats logo.
Kentucky_wildcat2014.png

They look like NASCAR checkered flags on the shoulders. I get that it honors Secretariat, but honestly, that pattern has nothing to do with UK, and other than the blocks with the championship years filled in, I've always felt the pattern was garbage on the uniforms.

Kinda irate on the basketball uniforms. They look like knockoff gear you can get at Wal-Mart. They look like reversible practice jerseys.

New wildcat logo deserves all the shitting on it gets. It's like they took the Detroit Lions logo head and shot it out of a cannon. Could inspire a new touchdown tradition. So there's that.

Prefer this over that GD thundercats logo.
Kentucky_wildcat2014.png
GD right about the checkeboard not being related to UK. That has ALWAYS seemed like a stretch to me. I watched the presentation and noticed there was a picture of coal, horse racing, and a football team from the 1800s behind the presenter. Why not coal, cigs, and bourbon incorporated into the uniforms? Seem to have just as much tie in.

Saul would make a great mascot and he remains as the only player to cause another player to have asthma so that he could play ahead of him. That stands as the greatest job of taking someone's job as I have ever seen. Anyway, bright sunshine and mid fifties here in the Pan Handle, Sounds like another beer and water gunning the gulls day. Keep on keeping on D.

GD right about the checkeboard not being related to UK. That has ALWAYS seemed like a stretch to me. I watched the presentation and noticed there was a picture of coal, horse racing, and a football team from the 1800s behind the presenter. Why not coal, cigs, and bourbon incorporated into the uniforms? Seem to have just as much tie in.
But. But. We called the black anthracite.

Seriously. They put lipstick on a whore for the football uniforms, and slung some practice gear at the basketball uniforms. Never thought I would say that a Kenucky uniform would be too plain, as I felt these were one of the best UK ever had:
dale_brown2.jpg

This, with the new Houston logo, I don't see myself buying any new gear for a long time.

<---- actually really likes the new wildcat logo and basketball jerseys. Clean, modern, something new. Doesn't look too cartoonish or absolutely stupid.
It's like the Lions logo mated with Sonic the Hedgehog and Ryu shot it out his ass. Cartoonish and stupid is the exact reason I hate it. Maybe I am in the minority, but liked the uniforms and logo we had MUCH better.

Or, stick with what works. How often has Kansas changed their Jayhawk? Alabama the elephant logo? ND the fighting leprechaun? They may make small changes to it here or there, but iconic programs don't really change their logo up that often. Sorry, but not a fan of blue fireball cat, or Houston UK logo.

In other news, let's just unite and revel that UL is announcing a post season ban, and news conference at 1:30 involving the trio of terror, Ramsey, Jurich, and Pitino.

It's for one game. They're kind of supposed to suck, I guess. Can't imagine nike spent more than a few hours thinking about what to put on these stupid jerseys...

Search: wildcat head
*click
*click
*click
Yea, that's cool. Looks good.

Thank god it's just one game. Then, we get to do it all again next year!

do kinda feel bad for Lee and Lewis, and it sucks that this happened in a year where it seems like all of the players are genuinely likeable guys. But on the other hand, they DID choose to play for a piece of shit with a history of paying to have his unborn child aborted, cheated on his wife, and is a general ego-maniacal piece of shit.

So... they get what they deserve.
They get no pass with me. They chose to play for that philandering SOB. You sleep with the dog, you get fleas. Scratch mother****ers, scratch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT