ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I'm almost certain my lack of hand washing away from the work place is a large reason why I'm never ill. Can anyone remember the last time I was sick, even had a cold?

Me neither.

SIL is damn near a germaphobe and sanitizes her kid's hands all the time. She and those little offspring are ALWAYS sick from something. It's comical. Their house is never fully healthy. Their immune systems are shit because they never get germs.
You spread germs, you dirty muck.

Agreed. The germ freaks are comical, and I sincerely hope they get diarrhea from touching the same doorknob I touched right after I picked a cat turd out of my dog's mouth.

I forgot to tell y'all this...

I accidentally ate some of Dolly's Iams last weekend. We got back to the car from our hike and I'm sitting in the trunk taking boots off and relaxing. I reach into my bag and get my hand in what I think is a ziplock bag of peanuts, grab a few, and much em. Except this is not a peanut. OMG I finally did it, I think to myself. I have finally tasted dog food. I try to play it cool as people are around and I don't want them to point and laugh at dog food eating boy, so I stay calm, and casually spit it out. I infest some crumbs, but I get most of it out. Must have crushed about 3-5 pebbles of the stuff. And you know what? It wasn't that bad. Not bad at all, really. Just tastes like smells - bland. Not much too it. Just lacks seasoning is all.

This is actually a solid plan for building a strong immune system. Essentially, you're regularly inoculating yourself with a sub-pathogenic level of various germs, thus allowing your body to produce antibodies in preparation for potential exposure to lethal levels -- similar to your continued ingestion of Listeria-flavored Blue Bell ice cream.

It's science people.

GD right and I tried to tell blue bell this in a non-professional sort of way that may or may not have included bad language and incoherent rambling, but my point was clear - JUST ALLOW ME TO PURCHASE BLUE BELL FROM YOU I AM NOT A FRAGILE PUSSY I CAN EAT IT AND I WILL PAY YOU MORE THAN RETAIL.

I still wonder where all that blue bell went. I can't believe they just trashed it.

When I used to stock shelves as a teenager, dog food always intrigued me. 1:30PM, no lunch yet, praying for something to eat, open next case of cans to put on the shelves....

51KiLoZKUTL._SY355_.jpg

I'm all like
LL

LEK, mosquitoes are the only thing that transmits sickness.

I read a dog food review by where someone claimed to work in the factory. He claimed that they would eat roasted chickens from the factory. Said it was the same type of setup as for human food.

I have to admit that some of the canned dog food looks a lot like Dinty Moore Beef Stew.

Yea, just read the ingredients in dog food. Bitches eat better than I do. Tastes like shit = nutritious.

I was on reddit and they had this photo gallery from the 1950s...in some of the pictures there were beautiful young women full of life and with all the time in the world. Sadly, most of them are no doubt passed away by now or very elderly...time is fleeting.

Made me think:

Let's say you have a neighbor down the street - an old lady in her mid-eighties that you've known of most your life. Maybe she's a widow now and up in years but you still see her out there trimming those rose bushes or driving into town for groceries in that garage-kept Galaxy 500.

Now, let's say you go back in time - it's the early 1950s or something and you meet this lady while she is single and 21. Turns out she is young, full of life and smoking hot.

Can you pursue her, have a relationship with her...with full knowledge of her eventuality, her inevitable age...does it stop you?

I was on reddit and they had this photo gallery from the 1950s...in some of the pictures there were beautiful young women full of life and with all the time in the world. Sadly, most of them are no doubt passed away by now or very elderly...time is fleeting.

Made me think:

Let's say you have a neighbor down the street - an old lady in her mid-eighties that you've known of most your life. Maybe she's a widow now and up in years but you still see her out there trimming those rose bushes or driving into town for groceries in that garage-kept Galaxy 500.

Now, let's say you go back in time - it's the early 1950s or something and you meet this lady while she is single and 21. Turns out she is young, full of life and smoking hot.

Can you pursue her, have a relationship with her...with full knowledge of her eventuality, her inevitable age...does it stop you?

With that knowledge, I'd hit and quit it.

Regardless of party affiliation, that was truly and simply one of the greatest moments in the history of American politics [laughing]. What a completely hapless, defeated schlub.

If he'd had even pebbles for stones he'd have gone off on a profanity-laced tirade "ARE YOU F#%KING KIDDING -- YOU WORTHLESS PIECES OF SHIT DON'T DESERVE ME. F#%K YOU, GO AHEAD AND VOTE FOR THAT BLITHERING DUMBASS TRUMP YOU F#%KING IDIOTS AND SEE IF I GIVE A DAMN"

Michael Dukakis and Howard Dean approve this. [thumb2]

Made me think:

I'd have to work on my 1950's pick up lines, but yeah. She's in her prime.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT