ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Yea, over under was 5 minutes. Creepy Memphis.

I mean him and 3 others start complaining about us unprovoked, go in to retort, then uses profanity, and gets thread locked. And now trying to get me banned. Dude is psychotic.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Did i get called a boy toy lol
Nathan-Boy-Toy-nathan-scott-671660_530_356.jpg

Just a thought I had tonight while trying to go to sleep. What I wouldn't give to be a member of the production crew that works the Yum! Center should that title get vacated. They would need to send a stage rigger in and go into the rafters, (I'm qualified) and take the banner down. I would pay them to do that job. Hell, I'd even see if we they would let me keep the banner. I'd use it to wipe up the tears of a few of my friends that went to UL.

Still drunk. Head pounding. Drinking microbrew, Angels Envy and some other Alabama whiskey.

Stopped around 2:30. Too old for this shit. I'm gonna have fog head for a week.

Help me, Gaowd. :pray:

I hope UofL '13 title gets vacated and the only historic record kept of it is the scarlet letter carved into Pitinos liver-spotted AIDS pelt.

Hey to Bert and Uncle Jed. Morning guys. Hope you have a great Saturday. I've got to coach 2 church league games today. One for my wife who is at work and the other is my 11 yr old. My boys team is 3 and 0. Before it starts I tell them to have fun and no hanging on the rim. I get some grins. FCC.
Thanks FCC, hope your day is great as well. Miss my kids playing sports. I guess when grand kids start happening, it'll start all over again.

I still can't believe they made Alex walk out on that runway and model that jersey. That should have been Johnny David.

I love mountains. The Appalachians are special with all the species of plants and animals.

What's your favorite plant and/or animal?

My favorite plants are ferns. They are graceful and exotic.

My favorite animal is dog, then idk what...squirrel, probably. They are fun to watch. They're always around. Squirrels are funny till they get in your attic. There are a ton of animals I've never been around in the wild. I would love to befriend big cats like these folks you see on the TV hugging big ol tigers.

Birds. They are always around, beautiful, and graceful creatures. Can't say that I like them for some reason. I just don't trust them. Probably because they can fly. Something smug about them. They are not like my earth creatures. I don't even put out food for them in the winter.

Today is good. Still in bed. Plotting grits, toast, and eggs. Some tea.

Thanks FCC, hope your day is great as well. Miss my kids playing sports. I guess when grand kids start happening, it'll start all over again.

Kind of funny thing my grand kids, 5 grandsons from my oldest daughter who is 44, have already gone through sports. 4 of them have graduated hs, one from college. He's a cpa in Louisville. Having grandkids older than my kids at home is interesting to say the .least. I'm going through little league sports again. Been directing some church programs since 1982. Going to retire from directing this year. Let someone else step up and take it. Lots of blessings. FCC.

I still can't believe they made Alex walk out on that runway and model that jersey. That should have been Johnny David.

What's your favorite plant and/or animal?

My favorite plants are ferns. They are graceful and exotic.

My favorite animal is dog, then idk what...squirrel, probably. They are fun to watch. They're always around. Squirrels are funny till they get in your attic. There are a ton of animals I've never been around in the wild. I would love to befriend big cats like these folks you see on the TV hugging big ol tigers.

Birds. They are always around, beautiful, and graceful creatures. Can't say that I like them for some reason. I just don't trust them. Probably because they can fly. Something smug about them. They are not like my earth creatures. I don't even put out food for them in the winter.

Today is good. Still in bed. Plotting grits, toast, and eggs. Some tea.

The Mountain Laurel tree, rhododendron, large salamanders. The Appalachians have more species of plants than all of Europe.

Yea, over under was 5 minutes. Creepy Memphis.

I mean him and 3 others start complaining about us unprovoked, go in to retort, then uses profanity, and gets thread locked. And now trying to get me banned. Dude is psychotic.
-W2B responds to those threads with the exact same thing every time: "The don father posts on the Paddock." I guess that shouldn't be shocking seeing as how she creates the same thread over and over thousands of times.

-.S&C. really Black Label? Regardless, horrible poster in every thread I've seen her post in.

-Cats by 6 in an uncomfortable game.

Are the African ones the kind that have shit in them?

I know, it's just a high end one or something like that.
[laughing] That made me laugh. I don't know what's worse, drinking coffee that was shit out of a cat, or paying extra for it.

I think the African beans are less acidic. They certainly seem smoother to me. According to the bag, I should be tasting a whole lot of stuff. I'm not cool like that though, same reason I'm happy with cheap wine.

Kind of funny thing my grand kids, 5 grandsons from my oldest daughter who is 44, have already gone through sports. 4 of them have graduated hs, one from college. He's a cpa in Louisville. Having grandkids older than my kids at home is interesting to say the .least. I'm going through little league sports again. Been directing some church programs since 1982. Going to retire from directing this year. Let someone else step up and take it. Lots of blessings. FCC.
At least you're not your own grandpa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT