ADVERTISEMENT

Craft Jet On the Move

IT IS NOT PITINO!!!
He has a scandal that had coaches coercing high school students into having sex with prostitutes. It will never ever be Pitino. NEVER!!!

LaGuardia to Jersey City (home of the Hurley family - Bob Sr.) is only 40 minutes.
Lets Ride GIF by Giphy QA

It’s actually headed to England to pick up Pep Guardiola. Mitch decided to pull a Ted Lasso.
Ted Lasso is my pick to be our next coach. The man wins everywhere he goes, regardless of the sport. He's great with the media, fans, gets along with the administration, and even knows how to ward off injuries. He's the perfect fit! Make him say no Mitch! #Believe

Maybe going to fly Hurley’s wife back to Lexington to show her “ Look it’s only about an hour to get back home any time you want too.”

• Haha
Reactions: HeismaNole
I'll be honest, the driving reason I'd want Hurley at this point is to just STFU every person out there that is saying "I've known Hurley since he got off his momma's titty and he ain't coming to Kentucky!"

I want America to know that when Kentucky calls, you answer the phone.

my concern is the guy is going to turn into Bobby Knight at UK

I'll be honest, the driving reason I'd want Hurley at this point is to just STFU every person out there that is saying "I've known Hurley since he got off his momma's titty and he ain't coming to Kentucky!"

Exactly I’m right with you!

I would absolutely laugh if we hired him (I don't expect to, just a gut feeling I don't see him coming here) but holy shit there are so many people that act like they know HES NOT INTERESTED AT ALL I KNOW HIM PERSONALLY MAN ... no you don't lol, I'm not saying we get him, but you have no idea, just because he said a certain thing doesn't mean shit. He has never once straight up said NO I DONT WANT THE UK JOB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT