Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MAGA Girls return

GamXOotXcAEwYiu

Last edited:
FenCIN. Any small businessmen know anything about it?
It is a biden thing and has to do with anti terrorism. I think it is a global thing with ties to the far left. Small businesses have to register by Jan 1. Having semi retired, there is only the wife and I working in my business, but I face a possible 591 dollars a day fine and 2 years in the pen if I do not comply.

Seriously sad....

My neighbor next door to me... (Some type of clergy too.) Liked the guy, even sprayed his house for bugs on the outside to be neighborly. Got along well... They just put this up after I left to run some errands...

464420862_9228420250504806_2681453997679474727_n.jpg

Just DARN!
Someone could talk to me till their blue in the face...give me all their reasons...but they will NEVER convince me why/how someone in the clergy could support and vote for today's Dem/lib party. Do these 'clergy' even read their Bible?

Don't think John (and Matt) Hagee think like your neighbor.

Someone could talk to me till their blue in the face...give me all their reasons...but they will NEVER convince me why/how someone in the clergy could support and vote for today's Dem/lib party. Do these 'clergy' even read their Bible?

I have no doubt that this Pope (not Mark, THE Pope) is hoping for a Kamala win.

Yes Sir, that is what hurt me the most. When we first moved here before I even talked with this neighbor. I saw the clergy collar. (Must be Catholic or Presbyterian of some sort, the neck collar.) I think he is retired military as well.)

I actually talked to him regularly along with saying hello to his wife at times when she was there.

I cannot ever be mean to him as I genuinely thought we'd become good friends but have to be a little stand-offish just due to how close we live. (Can't live any closer.)

My wife and I attended Cornerstone for at least four years in SA. Nope, they do not... (Actually listened online to Pastor John Hagee's last sermon. he is still preaching full time from what I saw.) I am thankful as his message from God is so powerful.

Sure wish i could justify their choice in my mind. I cannot and never will be able to, that is what hurts the most.... (If any are a mind to, keep me in your prayer.)

Last edited:
I liked Olberman when he was on ESPN. He's turned into a whiny bitch now, though.
That's like saying Kamala's campaign needs a little help. Olbermann is a f-king lunatic. He's unemployable because even among uber-liberals he can't get along with anybody, has burned every bridge. He's been doing a podcast because he only has to work with himself.

Went to vote today but was too late. They closed at 4:30. I will try tomorrow though, again.

Six out of five of my immediate family have voted except me. (Two in Florida, will be four here in Virginia if the Lord doesn't take me home...) President Trump will get six votes. (Not counting my brother and his family which is four for President Trump in Michigan already.) Don't mind at all stating who we voted for...

Here's an amazing thought for you. It's Oct 19th....typically peak leaf color season....and about 90 percent of the trees in my neighborhood are GREEN. I used to take my kids to Bernheim Forest color Fest every year when they were little. It was always the second week in October. Called the other day to find out when it was this year to take my grandkids and they have now changed it to November because the leaves don't start changing to peak color now until November.
But there's no global warming right? 🤡
It's happening right in front of our eyes and half of the United States is too stupid to see it.

Damn, even in a drought, the color is popping this year! Enjoy!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT