ADVERTISEMENT

Cooper Flagg is Unreal

Wise decision! 😉 About the only smart thing you’ve done all day.

There’s ways to block out vital information and we don’t even know each others name but you know that.

You probably don’t have a job or wife. Explains why you don’t like Herro if so.
I bet that’s correct.

Reactions: UKAlum88
I've only watched one set of clips. He seems to have a little hitch in his get-along -- to use Andy Griffith's line His first dribble is often a little wobbly. But he seems to be a very talented kid. A lot of tall kids these days seem to have that level talent.
I feel like duke has gotten at least 4 players with the same skill set recently and they all were just ok

He didn’t mention race but has any Black Kentucky player been criticized for saying “fam” or acting the way Tyler Herro acts ? Plenty of UK players act the way he does but he seems to be the only one who this board calls cringe or immature for being the way he is .

Sure some of these folks aren’t gonna flat out say “Tyler Herro acts black” but let’s cut the bullshit it’s easy to figure out how some of the board views him when they simply criticize him for saying something as small as “fam”.
Really? A lot of UK players act the way Herro does?
Wouldn't that mean they are "acting white"?
Seriously, as I said I don't care one way or another about Herro. He was a UK player for what, 6 or 7 months? Now he's in the NBA and all I know about him is some of the news stories I've read linked here. Those stories aren't all necessarily positive.
But, I don't think simply using the word "fam" would qualify as belonging to any particular race. It does sound kinda goofy, like the college frat boys saying "bruh" incessantly.
All I know is tossing out the race card is a weak move.

I feel like duke has gotten at least 4 players with the same skill set recently and they all were just ok
Guys like flipkowski, shavlik Randolph etc were high rated but Cooper Flagg dominated peach jam. I mean he took Maine to the end../a freaking team from Maine for Pete sake.

He not only scores but block double digit blocks multiple times. Legit 6”9 Can move, Handles and create his own This kids is a ton different than your typical white Dukie. I want him badly…but we never have won these kind of recruits ever….so it’s hard to be confident this will end up in our favor

Seriously, as I said I don't care one way or another about Herro. He was a UK player for what, 6 or 7 months? Now he's in the NBA and all I know about him is some of the news stories I've read linked here. Those stories aren't all necessarily positive.
But, I don't think simply using the word "fam" would qualify as belonging to any particular race. It does sound kinda goofy, like the college frat boys saying "bruh" incessantly.
What are all these negative stories on Tyler Herro ? He has a baby and he isn’t married ? Cool a lot of athletes and UK athletes have done it but it caused a thread of multiple pages on here . What else has he done ? Have stupid tats? Cool again that’s a lot of athletes and former UK players yet Herro having tats created a multiple page debate .I’m not knocking you but these are all the things I’ve seen Herro bashed about on here .

You talk about tossing out the race card is weak . Well why on earth was this convo created in the first place ? Why is Tyler Herro name being brought up in a Cooper Flagg thread ? He doesn’t play anything like Flagg and they aren’t even the same position . So why do you think Herro name was originally brought up ?

Last edited:
What are all these negative stories on Tyler Herro ? He has a baby and he isn’t married ? Cool a lot of athletes and UK athletes have done it but it caused a thread of multiple pages on here . What else has he done ? Have stupid tats? Cool again that’s a lot of athletes and former UK players yet Herro having tats created a multiple page debate .I’m not knocking you but these are all the things I’ve seen Herro bashed about on here .

You talk about tossing out the race card is weak . Well why on earth was this convo created in the first place ? Why is Tyler Herro name being brought up in a Cooper Flagg thread ? He doesn’t play anything like Flagg and they aren’t even the same position . So why do you think Herro name was originally brought up ?
Didn't he have some DUI's and was wanting to be traded? Also, maybe a injury that was not related to basketball that caused him to miss some games? Some concern about chemistry between him and the rest of the team?

You'd have to ask those that originally mentioned Herro about why he was brought up. I just caught the back and forth between Mike-D and UKAlum88.

Didn't he have some DUI's and was wanting to be traded? Also, maybe a injury that was not related to basketball that caused him to miss some games? Some concern about chemistry between him and the rest of the team?

You'd have to ask those that originally mentioned Herro about why he was brought up. I just caught the back and forth between Mike-D and UKAlum88.
I haven’t heard anything about Herro getting a DUI I don’t think he’s ever been arrested . He never asked to be traded he’s currently in trade rumors because Miami wants Dame and he is who Miami would have to give up to get him . All his injuries have been during a Heat game unless I’ve missed something . The only chemistry question him was should the Heat bring him back in the finals after he missed the first 3 rounds of the playoffs .

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
Guys like flipkowski, shavlik Randolph etc were high rated but Cooper Flagg dominated peach jam. I mean he took Maine to the end../a freaking team from Maine for Pete sake.

He not only scores but block double digit blocks multiple times. Legit 6”9 Can move, Handles and create his own This kids is a ton different than your typical white Dukie. I want him badly…but we never have won these kind of recruits ever….so it’s hard to be confident this will end up in our favor
I was thinking of Matthew Hurt. He was very highly rated coming out of highschool

Reactions: K_TIME

Not one thing you listed about him is true. There should be an article about at least one of things you mentioned? No? Ok sit down.

I didn’t bring Herro into the conversation, you might want to reread. I defended him because the guy was calling him names and making false accusations.

He is apparently taking a surprise visit to Duke today. Doesn't seem like much of a surprise though as it 's starting to make the rounds on twitter.

That might be the funniest thread in board history and somehow I totally missed it as it was happening. Wish the OP had changed the title after the topic changed and the fun began.
I really don’t see how it ever gets topped!! And then to try and defend it!!! LOL

Last edited:
Not one thing you listed about him is true. There should be an article about at least one of things you mentioned? No? Ok sit down.

I didn’t bring Herro into the conversation, you might want to reread. I defended him because the guy was calling him names and making false accusations.
Just caught up after almost a month.

Love how other posters called you out for injecting race into this matter. Keep dodging that. Only racists make everything about race. You.

Also- your wife is really good with random, anonymous RR posters “rating” her? She’s as disgusting as you are. How come she doesn’t have any self-respect? You must treat her badly.

OK….let’s do this. You post the pic first. Guarantee you won’t.

Regarding the W2…..dude, you’re a nurse LOL. The “6-Figures” that you bragged about, won’t cut it.

Your wife is so hot, and you make so much money…..yet you spent a month on a message board talking about me? Haha. You’re a fraud.

Post the pic Loser.

Last edited:
Cooper Flagg and Matthew Hurt aren’t in the same universe at the same age. Cooper Flagg is already better than Hurt could even dream. Flagg is the truth. Dude is a freak athlete. Matthew Hurt I’m not sure could even jump.
Literally.

So by your way of thinking, UK may as well just stop recruiting upper middle class Caucasians? As a free thinking, college educated great grandchild of immigrants with no respect for either political party, I find this kind of stereotypical thinking crude and polarizing. In today's world, what kind of simpleton still thinks this way? I could name a list of skilled Caucasian upper middle class basketball players who didn't go to Duke. But what is the point? If Cal can't recruit players like this, it isn't because players from a certain social class must go to Duke. It would be because Cal doesn't take an interest in upper middle class families. This is not a UK thing or a Duke thing. It is a Cal thing. Cal's whole recruiting pitch is tuned into poor families and new wealth. How long before you get this through your head?
What? There is no generational poverty to take care of here. CCC gets no feather in his cap.

I don't think he ever actually said he didn't like Herro "because he dresses, acts and speaks like he’s black". You did that.
You're the one who injected race into the argument and that's a total disqualifier for me. That's something you'd see from long-time race-baiters like Al Sharpton or Maxine Waters.
Certainly not something a Conservative would do.

Personally, I don't care one way or another what Herro does. I don't watch or follow the NBA anymore. But, he has been in the news lately for some questionable decisions. Sounds like he may be immature and running with a sketchy crowd. Hopefully he grows out of it.
Isn't he fooling with the Kardashians...if so, he's a moron. Sluts all.

Reactions: Blueworld_3.0
Y’all keep striking out with these made up allegations. He’s been with the same girl who is not a Kardashian since 2020.
Framed it as a question? Fyi...kiss my grits!
However, in November 2022, news broke that Jenner and Booker had called it quits a month prior due to their demanding work schedules. Here's everything to know about Kendall Jenner and Devin Booker's relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: Padsfs07
Framed it as a question? Fyi...kiss my grits!
However, in November 2022, news broke that Jenner and Booker had called it quits a month prior due to their demanding work schedules. Here's everything to know about Kendall Jenner and Devin Booker's relationship.
Yeah but Tyler Herro is not Devin Booker and has never dated a Kardashian. Tyler Herro did not get a DUI. Tyler Herro did not miss games because of an off the court injury. Tyler Herro did not demand a trade. Tyler Herro did not have chemistry issues with teammates. Tyler Herro has not had any off the court incidents either.

LOL at the “I don’t watch NBA” crowd thinking they’re experts on the NBA.

Reactions: Padsfs07
Talking the way Herro does isn’t even talking black like the guy you responded to is trying to make it. Sure, some might call it that but it’s more accurate to say that it’s talking ghetto, or talking like you’re from the projects.

Plenty of white, Mexican, asian, etc talk like that and it has nothing to do with their race and everything to do with their environment

Reactions: Blueworld_3.0
Just caught up after almost a month.

Love how other posters called you out for injecting race into this matter. Keep dodging that. Only racists make everything about race. You.

Also- your wife is really good with random, anonymous RR posters “rating” her? She’s as disgusting as you are. How come she doesn’t have any self-respect? You must treat her badly.

OK….let’s do this. You post the pic first. Guarantee you won’t.

Regarding the W2…..dude, you’re a nurse LOL. The “6-Figures” that you bragged about, won’t cut it.

Your wife is so hot, and you make so much money…..yet you spent a month on a message board talking about me? Haha. You’re a fraud.

Post the pic Loser.

Look up salaries for RN’s with 20 years of experience. 😉 Keep stocking those Walmart shelves for me to come in and shop, boy.

I don’t even remember if you were who I was arguing with but if you are, it’s ok to be envious bro. I don’t mind that you’re practically obsessed with me at this point.

If you are the one I was talking with, I’m not giving you pics of my wife to use for fun time in your mommy’s basement.

Look up salaries for RN’s with 20 years of experience. 😉 Keep stocking those Walmart shelves for me to come in and shop, boy.

I don’t even remember if you were who I was arguing with but if you are, it’s ok to be envious bro. I don’t mind that you’re practically obsessed with me at this point.

If you are the one I was talking with, I’m not giving you pics of my wife to use for fun time in your mommy’s basement.
Just curious. How old are you and Irish?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT