ADVERTISEMENT

Cooper Flagg is Unreal

You asked the question days ago. I answered it. Sorry the truth hurts.

You don’t like my answer, so you make it about race. That’s what you default too. Weak. Soft. Pathetic.

It’s plain as day, you don’t like that he talks like he’s black, acts like he’s black or dresses like he’s black. You think he should act, dress and talk like you want him to.

Your opinion holds zero weight and in my opinion, you’re weak and pathetic because you don’t support him. See how that works?? 😁

Also, IMO, and yes my opinion holds more weight than yours, you’re a loud mouth behind a screen but would be the weak little boy you are if you were in front of me. 😎

It’s plain as day, you don’t like that he talks like he’s black, acts like he’s black or dresses like he’s black. You think he should act, dress and talk like you want him to.

Your opinion holds zero weight and in my opinion, you’re weak and pathetic because you don’t support him. See how that works?? 😁

Also, IMO, and yes my opinion holds more weight than yours, you’re a loud mouth behind a screen but would be the weak little boy you are if you were in front of me. 😎
Blake people talk that way…..white people talk that way….. brown people talk that way……in every case it sounds stupid.

He also dresses like a clown.

Do you dress and talk that way? I doubt you do, because you likely are middle class, absolutely middle of the pack, and have a lot to lose in the court of public opinion.

Herro is a .1%er’ and has the cash/security/skill-set to act however he wants with no consequence. Good for him. But it’s still stupid and idiotic to anyone w a brain.

You support and defend him simply and only because he went to UK (although it was just for 6 months or so). That alone proves you’re a moron with limited ability to think for yourself.

Herro could probably bang your very average looking out of shape wife, and you’d ask him to autograph his boxers for your “UK Collection of souvenirs”.

Enjoy being “that guy”. It’s just not for me.

Blake people talk that way
1280px-William_Blake_006.jpg

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Blake people talk that way…..white people talk that way….. brown people talk that way……in every case it sounds stupid.

He also dresses like a clown.

Do you dress and talk that way? I doubt you do, because you likely are middle class, absolutely middle of the pack, and have a lot to lose in the court of public opinion.

Herro is a .1%er’ and has the cash/security/skill-set to act however he wants with no consequence. Good for him. But it’s still stupid and idiotic to anyone w a brain.

You support and defend him simply and only because he went to UK (although it was just for 6 months or so). That alone proves you’re a moron with limited ability to think for yourself.

Herro could probably bang your very average looking out of shape wife, and you’d ask him to autograph his boxers for your “UK Collection of souvenirs”.

Enjoy being “that guy”. It’s just not for me.

I’m middle class, you’re right. I made 6 figures last year tho. Also, if you’re wondering, I’m a nurse.

My wife would put yours to shame. Shall we both post pics and have these guys vote??? Bet you won’t! 😊

I think the way you dress, act and speak is like a clown as well and anyone with a brain can see it.

I’m middle class, you’re right. I made 6 figures last year tho. Also, if you’re wondering, I’m a nurse.

My wife would put yours to shame. Shall we both post pics and have these guys vote??? Bet you won’t! 😊

I think the way you dress, act and speak is like a clown as well and anyone with a brain can see it.
6-figures! Wow! You and everyone else.

Btw…..regarding your wife: I don’t believe you.

We can compare W2’s and wives if you’d like. I’m calling you out, do you accept the call?
Ok Moron. You want me to post pics of family and private tax info on a free internet message board? You go first! I’m sure your wife will appreciate that.

Your stupidity has no bounds.

People as dumb as you always end up with average looking, out of shape wives. With you, I’m genuinely certain of it!

This is too funny.

Reactions: UK90
We can compare W2’s and wives if you’d like. I’m calling you out, do you accept the call?

Ok Moron. You want me to post pics of family and private tax info on a free internet message board? You go first! I’m sure your wife will appreciate that.

People as dumb as you always end up with average looking, out of shape wives. With you, I’m genuinely certain of it!

This is too funny.

I'll put my wife up against either of yours.....

RZwUcil.jpg

This is too funny.

Wise decision! 😉 About the only smart thing you’ve done all day.

There’s ways to block out vital information and we don’t even know each others name but you know that.

You probably don’t have a job or wife. Explains why you don’t like Herro if so.

I'll put my wife up against either of yours.....

RZwUcil.jpg

Write my username on a piece of paper and put it in the picture with your wife and I’ll do the same with your username. Whichever gets the least likes has to buy the other an ice cream at a game this year.

Write my username on a piece of paper and put it in the picture with your wife and I’ll do the same with your username. Whichever gets the least likes has to buy the other an ice cream at a game this year.
You do realize what that picture is from right?

Reactions: LTDukeFan
OK……you first goofball.

Only a Moron like yourself would disrespect his own family by posting pics of his wife on a Kentucky basketball message board, then subject her to a vote.

Sorry man, I’ve got a great family. Their privacy and respect is sacred to me.

6-figure income, smoke-show wife, righteous attitude…..the quintessential internet tough guy. How embarrassing.

Reactions: UK90
OK……you first goofball.

Only a Moron like yourself would disrespect his own family by posting pics of his wife on a Kentucky basketball message board, then subject her to a vote.

Sorry man, I’ve got a great family. Their privacy and respect is sacred to me.

6-figure income, smoke-show wife, righteous attitude…..the quintessential internet tough guy. How embarrassing.

She approved for me to.

I’ll willing to prove it. 6 figures isn’t as much as it used to be and yes I think my wife is beautiful.

If you’re embarrassed, just say that.

Next time you try to attack someone, make sure it isn’t me or I’ll back you in a corner again. Have a nice day, little man.

She approved for me to.

I’ll willing to prove it. 6 figures isn’t as much as it used to be and yes I think my wife is beautiful.

If you’re embarrassed, just say that.

Next time you try to attack someone, make sure it isn’t me or I’ll back you in a corner again. Have a nice day, little man.

That is the woman from the most hilarious thread ever on the rivals network of sites. Uncfaninky or something like that was the name of the person who pretended that was his wife.

Reactions: Blueheart32
I couldn’t care less what side you choose. He’s literally saying he hates Herro because he dresses, acts and speaks like he’s black, whats the proper term for that then?? Please elaborate….
I don't think he ever actually said he didn't like Herro "because he dresses, acts and speaks like he’s black". You did that.
You're the one who injected race into the argument and that's a total disqualifier for me. That's something you'd see from long-time race-baiters like Al Sharpton or Maxine Waters.
Certainly not something a Conservative would do.

Personally, I don't care one way or another what Herro does. I don't watch or follow the NBA anymore. But, he has been in the news lately for some questionable decisions. Sounds like he may be immature and running with a sketchy crowd. Hopefully he grows out of it.

I don't think he ever actually said he didn't like Herro "because he dresses, acts and speaks like he’s black". You did that.
You're the one who injected race into the argument and that's a total disqualifier for me. That's something you'd see from long-time race-baiters like Al Sharpton or Maxine Waters.

Personally, I don't care one way or another what Herro does. I don't watch or follow the NBA anymore. But, he has been in the news lately for some questionable decisions. Sounds like he may be immature and running with a sketchy crowd. Hopefully he grows out of it.

Your opinion means zero, next.

• Haha
Reactions: Blueworld_3.0

He didn’t mention race but has any Black Kentucky player been criticized for saying “fam” or acting the way Tyler Herro acts ? Plenty of UK players act the way he does but he seems to be the only one who this board calls cringe or immature for being the way he is .

Sure some of these folks aren’t gonna flat out say “Tyler Herro acts black” but let’s cut the bullshit it’s easy to figure out how some of the board views him when they simply criticize him for saying something as small as “fam”.

6-figures! Wow! You and everyone else.

Btw…..regarding your wife: I don’t believe you.
Let's have the vote. Post pics of the wives.

I love threads like this. They start off on a topic about some kid we're recruiting, and then disintegrate into a debate about whose wife is better looking.

I'm not going to lie, the randomness here is one of the reasons I always come back for more.

I freakin' love this place.

I mean, what are you quoting him from? Context? Herro is a 23 year old white dude from Wisconsin playing in the NBA dominated by African Americans. I'd venture to guess he hears "what's good fam" on a regular basis. What is so stupid about it? Just because it's not something you would say? I mean, I wouldn't either. So what?

My 16 year old brother in law says "hey fam, what's up" all the time when the wife and I visit the in-laws. Now I have to tell his parents that he's destined to be the dumbest person in the room for the rest of his life. Shame, because he's a good kid.

My dad could beat up both your dads..

Reactions: RexShepcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT