ADVERTISEMENT

Coen having 2nd thoughts...what to make of it

ruh-Roh

Well let's find out for sure and let's check to see who's next on the list.

I have my thought, but I'll withhold until Liam confirms his decision.

This is off the Football Scoop site which does a good job tracking coaches. BUT....the guys who run that site are from the TN Mafia and they LOVE to tweak fans of SEC teams, except that is TN who they constantly slobber over. Rousch says this is bullshit clickbait material and urges UK fans to disregard. I suggest you consider the source. We'll find out probably early next week. FWIW.

Reactions: Cabo Blue
This is what I was worried about and said on here. That do we for sure even know if he is going to take the job? I think he's holding out hope for another NFL job and won't 100% commit. Yet they had other coaches already announce and take other jobs. We're going to look really stupid if he doesn't come now and we wasted all this time. The next signing day will be here pretty soon. This is why I would have preferred a college guy.

If it were a significant chance he wasn’t coming back we would have heard more about other possible candidates. It’s January, if they didn’t have it locked down by now then there would be news about other interviews.
Exactly.

Reactions: JHB4UK
This is off the Football Scoop site which does a good job tracking coaches. BUT....the guys who run that site are from the TN Mafia and they LOVE to tweak fans of SEC teams, except that is TN who they constantly slobber over. Rousch says this is bullshit clickbait material and urges UK fans to disregard. I suggest you consider the source. We'll find out probably early next week. FWIW.
It’s a news aggregator that does the required clickbait, and pretends to be more connected than it is. “I’ve heard the same thing” “someone told me this was a possibility yesterday”. They never really break any news.

I follow it on twitter and it’s a good follow as long as you understand what it is.

He may be coming, but I've never been convinced he and lady are fond of Lexington. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

According to his parents Coen and his wife loved living in Lexington and were sad they had to leave but the Rams was too good of an opportunity to pass up

I think coen liked it fine. His wife I'm not convinced. Of course his folks probably have no choice but to say what they said

Sometimes it's OK to lie.
This is just such a case.
I would.
It's our responsibility to think it through and then let it slide.
We're fine.

Reactions: JHB4UK
According to his parents Coen and his wife loved living in Lexington and were sad they had to leave but the Rams was too good of an opportunity to pass up
This and another poster that is having a house built said on here that he was with his builder and the guy got a call from Coen's wife asking about a house with a few acres just out of Lex. The guy could have made it up but not sure why you would. I don't believe there is anything to this article

I'm as worried about Coen not being OC next year as I'm worried this bottle of Blanton's I just got won't be worth the price. Have you ever had a bad bottle of Blanton's?

This and another poster that is having a house built said on here that he was with his builder and the guy got a call from Coen's wife asking about a house with a few acres just out of Lex. The guy could have made it up but not sure why you would. I don't believe there is anything to this article
Was this conversation during Thanksgiving dinner?

I'm as worried about Coen not being OC next year as I'm worried this bottle of Blanton's I just got won't be worth the price. Have you ever had a bad bottle of Blanton's?
Since I've never had a bottle I would have to say no I have not

Reactions: hmt5000
Well that would depend on how much you spent on the bottle and how high that price has your expectations set.

Yea I have. And just recently. Not nearly as good as it used to be. The bottle before this one was non descript but not bad. Not sure what they have done with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT