ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson ...

Nice comeback. Ok---So tell me why my posts is garbage Mr. Football Fan
You speak in absolutes, plus you’re a tar heel fan here starting trouble.

There are a lot of uk football fans on here including myself who don’t like their team being talked about despairingly, and if you keep doing it, I’ll make every effort to have you banned.

Last edited:
You speak in absolutes, plus you’re a tar heel fan here starting trouble.

There are a lot of uk football fans on here including myself who don’t like their team being talked about despairingly, and if you keep doing it, I’ll make every effort to have you banned.
Let me straighten you out on something. You see my username and assume that because that a portion of it has the letters heel in it that I am a Tar Hole Fan. Apparently you have read very few of my post over the years or you would know better than that. I am a UK basketball fan that gets sick of hearing about football on a basketball board. How much money it makes compared to other sports, how more people watch it than basketball, and how the SEC would not survive without football. I don't care for football and I just get annoyed sometimes with it. Sorry.

Let me straighten you out on something. You see my username and assume that because that a portion of it has the letters heel in it that I am a Tar Hole Fan. Apparently you have read very few of my post over the years or you would know better than that. I am a UK basketball fan that gets sick of hearing about football on a basketball board. How much money it makes compared to other sports, how more people watch it than basketball, and how the SEC would not survive without football. I don't care for football and I just get annoyed sometimes with it. Sorry.
You remind me of a guy I used to know named Brian M

Anyway, both sports are a package deal here. We talk basketball related stuff on the Lair and Football stuff (like NIL) on here. People have good memories of both esp spending time w family for both sports.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT