ADVERTISEMENT

What an absolute waste of an exciting roster

Mike-McD

Junior
Aug 3, 2022
Next year we're going to miss Big Z, Sheppard, Dilly. I wouldn't be surprised if Thiero and Burks transferred too. Cal has wasted an entire season of these guys, who are basically Showtime. Big Z is on the bench and Cal can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag.

Next year's class basically sucks compared to this one. Better get ready for 14-14, and that's if we're lucky.

What could been if we had a low post defensive presence like Dickenson on this team. I wonder what happened why he decided Kansas over Kentucky.

• Wow
Reactions: JesusCal26
If Reed goes pro I'm going to be so sad. I've waited to watch him for so long, and his talent will be wasted on this pathetic team.

If Reed goes pro I'm going to be so sad. I've waited to watch him for so long, and his talent will be wasted on this pathetic team.
He is gone. No way you can risk staying. NIL is a lot but nothing like NBA money. I live in London/Corbin and most people down here have already heard. I guess minds can always change and deals made though.

Reactions: RunninRichie
If Reed's parents are the reasonable parents we believe they are, they'd do everything in their power to encourage him to go pro after this year. The faster he can get away from Cal the better.

Reactions: true blue1
As a fan there’s no reason at all to look ahead to another team because as long as Cal’s here we’re done. The game has passed him by but he was smart enough to take advantage of our great AD and get a hefty hefty extension!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT