ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

The Cody crap is bull. They should have never apologized. Puto has always been slang for “bitch” according to any Spanish people I’ve talked to. He says it with the rest of his team and the crowd after their match in AAA. He probably didn’t even know what it meant. Not to mention Pentagon says it constantly and nobody says a word. It’s soley because Cody is a white male. Gotta take down ole whitey.
When your wife is woke to the point of no return, you MUST apologize, and it will NOT be good enough. I feel for Cody in this instance, but those are the rules.

I wouldn’t apologize for a damn thing and tell people to stop being offended pussies. It’s rasslin. He didn’t mean it and the punches aren’t even real.

The Cody crap is bull. They should have never apologized. Puto has always been slang for “bitch” according to any Spanish people I’ve talked to. He says it with the rest of his team and the crowd after their match in AAA. He probably didn’t even know what it meant. Not to mention Pentagon says it constantly and nobody says a word. It’s soley because Cody is a white male. Gotta take down ole whitey.

On the PPV buys I’ve seen where Meltzer says All Out Buys were below DON but another site reported the All Out buys were more than DON. Think it was wrestling Inc. Still good numbers regardless.

Never been to a wrestling show or even considered it but I’ve seriously considered driving the 2 hours to Nashville for AEW. I won’t solely due to money but if it weren’t for that I’d do it in a heartbeat.

I can confirm I have zero alter egos on this board. I’m truly one of a kind, better than you, and you know it... hit my music.

That’s bcf level bad

Reactions: WildcatRampage
2 hours to Nashville?

So...

Where's home Zay? I'm in Paducah, also 2 hours. I'd go if I didn't have to deal with work the next morning.

And...

In 2019, you can't call another human "bitch". Hell, you probably can't call a female dog bitch without starting a riot from people who don't understand the entomology of the term.
Just an hour south from you. Paris, TN. Haven’t been in awhile but I love going to Paducah.

Reactions: Lexie's Dad
About the apology thing... as much as I love AEW, let's be real, AEW has a man dressed up as a woman going for the women's title on their first TV show... sooo...

The rock and roll express are staying at my hotel tonight
From the list of wrestling urban legends, enjoy!

12. R&R Express walk in on Jimmy Valiant laying on the floor jerking off under a glass table that a hooker is shitting on. Ricky throws up and leaves, while Robert stays to watch.

In fairness, Robert only saw half of what was going on. His other eye was watching the wall.

You'll never have the Jimmy Valiant-hooker-glass table story in today's wrestling business.

Now they all just go to the hotel room and play Fortnite.

It's hypocritical for me as a fan to wish anything besides the ability to walk at age 50 on these wrestlers, but come on. Be interesting.

You'll never have the Jimmy Valiant-hooker-glass table story in today's wrestling business.

Now they all just go to the hotel room and play Fortnite.

It's hypocritical for me as a fan to wish anything besides the ability to walk at age 50 on these wrestlers, but come on. Be interesting.
Yea. I want my world champ smash beer cans, throw the finger around, challenge authority, and be pissed off all the time OR be a cocky pretty boy that talks shit about everyone and pulls down his pants for live crowds.

I want my womens’ champ in Playboy. I miss the good old days where WWE women all got Playboy covers. I’d give anything to have had Stacy Keibler laying nekkid in some sheets showing a little landing strip and those B cups.

Today's business (or the business of any era) could use guys like the Steiners, whose idea of a good time involved trying to run people off the road.

Some news on commentary for wwe and AEW.

Wwe is going back to two man commentary teams. Michael Cole is reportedly being moved to Smackdown.

On yesterday’s read to TNT, Cody asked Tony Shiavone if he was gonna get back behind the deck and team up with JR. Tony smiles and said I don’t know, you’re the boss. Cody then smiles and winks to the camera. So it looks like a dream combo of JR and Tony is gonna happen. Personally I’d like for it to just be the two of them but I can’t see them wasting Excalibur. JR always says he doesn’t like 3 man booths and prefers 2 as hell. Keeping fingers crossed.

Impact Wrestling is going to start on AXS TV on October 20th. New Japan has a deal which runs through January of next year, no word on what happens after that.

EEXSJKSWsAEBC-w.png

I find it hard to believe Steamboat ever worked under his shoot name, but here we are.

Reactions: Lexie's Dad
Wtf...

Sorry but his parents were pretty damn mean to name him that. No way I’d have kept that name if I were him. Can’t imagine all the shit he got from kids at school growing up.

Wtf...

Sorry but his parents were pretty damn mean to name him that. No way I’d have kept that name if I were him. Can’t imagine all the shit he got from kids at school growing up.
And yet still somehow not as embarrassing as the “Family Man” gimmick.

Gotta give credit to Steamboat, he overcame a lot.

I read on the inter webs axs will try to keep njpw on their network

Also wwe is working on a partnership with cmll to add their content to the network to try to entice subscribers to stay with the inevitable departures with NXT going to USA

Also heyman is a big fan of Cedric Alexander thus his recent push

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT