ADVERTISEMENT

China Spy Balloon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It could’ve been taken down over the Pacific. I assume it took 2-3 days travel over water since NORAD had been tracking it. Plenty of time to safely drop it. Think I speak for most Americans when I say I’d prefer unaccounted for Chinese spy aircraft not enter our airspace, fly over our homes and tour our bases and missile silos. That shouldn’t be a partisan expectation.

Giving it a little more thought....

If it was ever over the water... How did no one hear of this until it was over Montana if it came from China and passed over Alaska and NORAD? Lol.

There's no way we just saw it, or that it was allowed to enter out airspace undetected. We want it there for a reason, or it wouldn't be there. Plenty of places in this country alomg its supposed flight path that it couldve been shot down without any risk to civilians. It's clear we WANT that balloon up there for some reason. Makes our gov either complicit in whatever this is, or the ones who launched it.

Silly to think otherwise.

Imagine that, another politics are sadly Mr. like people… 🤦‍♂️ go enjoy some sun and a cheeseburger, there’sa whole works out there that’s enjoying themselves
I’m having a blast! Libs getting busted again selling out America while the whole time blaming someone else was..

Pure Gold!!

Lol of course they knew. You really think our military and intelligence agencies haven't been tracking this thing the entire time? Getting a real kick out of the geniuses in this thread thinking they know better than the most robust and far reaching intelligence agencies in the entire world.

And they didn’t stop it because China owns them..

The reaction to this is funny.

Maybe it’s not some major threat, but seems everyone agrees this makes us look bad. Weak. Is embarrassing. So as such it should be fine for people to be angered by it.

What’s funny is the reaction of all the usual suspects to the fact people are upset about our country being made to look weak.

Those same people literally put the country through 4 years of nothing but “AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!111!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!” over one man’s tweets and ice cream order.

So I can only imagine if Trump were Prez right now………..And that was a Russian spy ballon.

Im sure the righteous outrage would be allowed for *that* scenario.

Last edited:
It’s always fun reading some of the looney tunes on this board that threads like these bring out.

Not as fun as watching all you “moderates” spin the leftest narrative on every. single. issue.

People like EdNumbers may be a contrarian dipshits but I’ve never got the feeling that given a slight push he would go off the rails and hurt people in the name of his politics.

Can’t say the same for some other folks around here.

People like EdNumbers may be a contrarian dipshits but I’ve never got the feeling that given a slight push he would go off the rails and hurt people in the name of his politics.

Yes us conservatives are a violent lot. I’d suggest you stay as far away from those (mostly crime free) towns and cities as possible.

If Trump were president right now I would assume the left would be running peace protests re: Ukraine and saying we're all about to die of nuclear war... oh, wait, we wouldn't be in this situation if Trump were still president so it's a moot point.

We Reap What We Sow still rings true today 🔔 🔔. Loud & Clear for all to see & hear it at that!

Reactions: cat_chaser
If Trump were president right now I would assume the left would be running peace protests re: Ukraine and saying we're all about to die of nuclear war... oh, wait, we wouldn't be in this situation if Trump were still president so it's a moot point.
They said all those things anyway.

He had his chance. He should have sent the competent ones instead of the cosplayers Wayne. He’d probably still be President for Life.

I’m confused. You fling insults around and then don’t expect to have them flung back at you? Yeah. Best to stay away from real men.

So I can only imagine if Trump were Prez right now………..And that was a Russian spy ballon.
If it was a Russian balloon floating out across america today, there is no chance Dee, Nw, and the usual suspects have a live and let live, spy and let spy approach. Hell, even Rouge might have an opinion.

I’m confused. You fling insults around and then don’t expect to have them flung back at you? Yeah. Best to stay away from real men.

Well for one thing your insults are dumb, unfunny and real life cliche’s of how right wing nut jobs react online.

And if it walks like a duck….

I hate to tell you this pal but “real men” don’t have 7,000 plus anonymous posts arguing with strangers on an internet forum. They’re away from their keyboard and out of their mom’s basement experiencing the world. Cheers!

Reactions: J_Dee
Boom! It gone. So those of you who says it’s just a balloon and a bunch of people are over reacting…do you still feel that way?

If he was president now, he would have claimed it was a beautiful gift from China. His followers would go out and salute the sky like Trump saluted the North Koreans.

Reactions: chroix
Great. Let the GD thing enter our airspace in Alaska and fly over the entire country, THEN shoot it down after it exits into the Atlantic completing its mission. Biden does everything bassackwards.
Should’ve been shot down before but we couldn’t shoot it down over land. The thing was the size of three busses. Had it been shot down and crashed into innocent Americans how would you feel? Since it posed no known immediate threat that was the best course.

Just glad we actually shot it down and didn’t pull a usual “Well it’s no big deal”. This still sends a message. We care about our citizens and don’t fly shit over us.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT