China Spy Balloon

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_Cool_CAT

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2008
London, KY
Is anyone buying this. In this high tech world we live in today, China sends a massive & huge spy balloon, to be seen by all, for spying on our nuclear plants.. plus, flying thru Canada without going unnoticed..

And, just one day after an Air Force general said we should expect war with China by 2025..

It seems too easy!!

Is anyone buying this. In this high tech world we live in today, China sends a massive & huge spy balloon, to be seen by all, for spying on our nuclear plants.. plus, flying thru Canada without going unnoticed..

And, just one day after an Air Force general said we should expect war with China by 2025..

It seems too easy!!
Reminds me of scene from this movie

We’re not going to war with China lol.

Just a lot of saber rattling and jockeying for geo political position. China needs us to prop up their economy and we need them to do the same.

Reactions: Catemus and OnUK

Just a lot of saber rattling and jockeying for geo political position. China needs us to prop up their economy and we need them to do the same.

I wonder if the last President would have taken it down before it still floats across America.

They supposedly know it is from China, but also knows it is no danger to anyone??

Is China punking the Libs, or can you even make this crap up? it’s one of the two!!

Last edited:
I don't know what's going on, but I seriously doubt we'd let a foreign aerial presence of any kind -- especially a Chinese one -- get even half a mile into the country without taking it out immediately and quietly. XD

I don't know what's going on, but I seriously doubt we'd let a foreign aerial presence of any kind -- especially a Chinese one -- get even half a mile into the country without taking it out immediately and quietly. XD

Agreed., They think we are stupid it sounds like, but they would never do that, this is one of the top administrations ever for truth & transparency because it was all one sided!!

Who makes this crap up?

Reactions: J_Dee

Agree...bizarre and unacceptable if so.

Reactions: J_Dee
Yeah wonder what they sent us this time. Maybe we can retrieve it and take it back to them.

They are getting data. The array on it seems to be sophisticated. I'd bet it was seeing how soon it was picked up on radar, how long it took to intercept, blind spots in net as it slowly floats across the country... They are getting tons of data outside of seeing our reaction.

Something is definitely off. We have every inch of everything monitored all the time with satellites and radar. No way that thing got all the way here with noone knowing.

Plus they have advanced technology including satellites themselves. No way theyd just float a balloon.

There's really only one conclusion: we knew they were sending it and agreed to let them. That's why we immediately knew it was Chinese (because I'm sure it didn't just have a Chinese flag on it) and why we didn't shoot it down.

The only real question is what information was sought?

Reactions: RunninRichie
Something is definitely off. We have every inch of everything monitored all the time with satellites and radar. No way that thing got all the way here with noone knowing.

Plus they have advanced technology including satellites themselves. No way theyd just float a balloon.

There's really only one conclusion: we knew they were sending it and agreed to let them. That's why we immediately knew it was Chinese (because I'm sure it didn't just have a Chinese flag on it) and why we didn't shoot it down.

The only real question is what information was sought?
or Canada let it take off from the homeland since they are owned too.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity

Lot of truth to that last statement.

We all know Joe has never been calling the shots & whoever it is has decided it’s time Joe, Hunter & KH to go..

Who is calling the all the shots & running this country?

I know!!

• Haha
Reactions: Rebelfreedomeagle
I wonder if the last President would have taken it down before it still floats across America.

They supposedly know it is from China, but also knows it is no danger to anyone??

Is China punking the Libs, or can you even make this crap up? it’s one of the two!!

They're worried about shooting it down because the debris could take lives.

Lol.. IDK. Seems silly.

Reactions: 1_Cool_CAT
This thread right now...
Fbi Hippie GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

Who is running this country & calling all the shots? They want Joe gone, I mean, I take it that way, the FBI is searching his houses for some reason?

This is going to haunt Biden big time in the 2024 Election. You can't let this type of stuff happen. The optics and perception are not good. There is simply no way of defending this. Biden is done!

Supposedly china is saying it was a weather balloon blown off course

Weather balloons are the ultimate pesky villains according to governments. Always mistaken for UFOs, floating away on their own, going rogue, etc etc.

Makes you wonder if they're so unreliable and cause so much havoc - why would anyone continue to use them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT