ADVERTISEMENT

If Cal didn’t

LXWildcat

Sophomore
Nov 25, 2023
If he didn’t coach Wagners dad, DJ would’ve been benched by now…….. IMO this is exactly the reason Cal continues to start him. But when they get bounced early in the tournament, the conversation will be “Why didn’t Cal start his top 10 draft picks?”

If he didn’t coach Wagners dad, DJ would’ve been benched by now…….. IMO this is exactly the reason Cal continues to start him. But when they get bounced early in the tournament, the conversation will be “Why didn’t Cal start his top 10 draft picks?”
Do you have your head in the sand? Not starting Reed and Rob has been the conversation all season.

Do you have your head in the sand? Not starting Reed and Rob has been the conversation all season.
I know but when they lose early that conversation will be had a lot more by people and will ultimately be one of the reason they lost early on in the tournament and some of the games in the regular season

Congratulations for having the heart and courage to stick with your YESTERDAY thread you started to “get behind the team and the coach for the next four weeks.” That lasted a few hours.
I still back this team but you all act like fans can’t be upset lmao. Everyone is sick of losing

Reactions: NociHTTP
Yes. Have said it repeatedly here a lot. Cal's relationship with Wagner has really hurt this team. It was ONLY going to work if DJ was another Wall/Fox/Knight type. Instead, we got something closer to Quade Green.

I know but when they lose early that conversation will be had a lot more by people and will ultimately be one of the reason they lost early on in the tournament and some of the games in the regular season
Hey LX, is your source still saying Cal is leaving after we lose next week?

Reactions: flacat22
Nonsense

Cal plays Wagner because we need Wagner to play.

We are a better team with Wagner on the floor.

I think Cal doesn’t play him enough. But I trust that Cal knows what he’s doing.

• Haha
Reactions: kartmd
Nonsense

Cal plays Wagner because we need Wagner to play.

We are a better team with Wagner on the floor.

I think Cal doesn’t play him enough. But I trust that Cal knows what he’s doing.
Dilly, Reed, Reeves.

You think Wagner should play ahead of them?

Nonsense. And all the stats back it up.

Reactions: NociHTTP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT