ADVERTISEMENT

Cal putting brakes on...

You absolutely would care if it hurt recruiting if you were employed as a basketball coach.
Your improv Cal press release would not be the final word on the issue.
You don't think Team Sharpe would spin their own narrative on the situation?
Who side would Stephen A. take?
I'm sure you know your job better than Cal would and he knows his better than any fan.
I think the Sharpe situation is unique and has never happened at another program to draw compassion although Kyrie practically sat out his frosh year only to return for Duke's one and only tourney game where he threw in 28 in a loss.
Didn't seem to be too much rust from missing over 20 games.
Think he could have came back a little earlier 🤔
Anyone who takes the side of a basketball player, who is healthy, refusing to play, or a coach willing to bend over and relieve himself of his coaching duties and grant them to agents...is a dipshit. Stephen A. is a dipshit, so I just don't care what he would say.

Parents who are okay with sending their kid to be allowed to NOT player, they are moneygrubbers. I don't want them around my program, if I'm a coach. Cal isn't a coach though, is he? He's a salesman. He cares about making his money and bragging a bout how many players he got to the NBA (claiming even the ones who refused to play for him), and pretty much nothing else.

Anyone who takes the side of a basketball player, who is healthy, refusing to play, or a coach willing to bend over and relieve himself of his coaching duties and grant them to agents...is a dipshit. Stephen A. is a dipshit, so I just don't care what he would say.

Parents who are okay with sending their kid to be allowed to NOT player, they are moneygrubbers. I don't want them around my program, if I'm a coach. Cal isn't a coach though, is he? He's a salesman. He cares about making his money and bragging a bout how many players he got to the NBA (claiming even the ones who refused to play for him), and pretty much nothing else.
^^^^This is why I will never forgive Cal
for the Sharpe fiasco.

Reactions: bigbluedon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT