ADVERTISEMENT

Cal on Big Z

Let me enlighten you. UK Admissions took forever and a day to get him admitted. Cal took interest in Z too late.

Ivisic committed to Kentucky on August 1st and signed with Kentucky on August 15th. He wasn't cleared by UK admissions until October 4.

Aday Mara, starting center for the UCLA Bruins, signed on August 3rd. Mara was cleared by the NCAA on November 3rd.

UCLA also got clearance for Berke Buyuktuncel (Turkey), Jan Vide (Slovenia), and Ilane Fibleuil (France)

Buyuktuncel signed on August 5th for UCLA and was cleared by the NCAA on November 18th.

So the NCAA is taking about 90 days to clear the UCLA players once they are supposedly admitted (I'm not sure on the signed-to-admitted timeline for the UCLA players.

Let me enlighten you. UK Admissions took forever and a day to get him admitted. Cal took interest in Z too late. I don't dislike Cal as a person. He's a very fine person IMO. But he does not know when to stop talking, and when to be transparent.

EDITED: let me also say that the NCAA does indeed have their hand in what's going on, but the school knows a lot more about what's going on than what they're releasing. Let's play the kid, and take it to court and let the NCAA file their appeals and objections.
And end up forfeiting every game for playing an ineligable player. Sounds reasonable. 🤔🤦‍♂️🙄

Reactions: Nuke99m
Ivisic committed to Kentucky on August 1st and signed with Kentucky on August 15th. He wasn't cleared by UK admissions until October 4.

Aday Mara, starting center for the UCLA Bruins, signed on August 3rd. Mara was cleared by the NCAA on November 3rd.

UCLA also got clearance for Berke Buyuktuncel (Turkey), Jan Vide (Slovenia), and Ilane Fibleuil (France)

Buyuktuncel signed on August 5th for UCLA and was cleared by the NCAA on November 18th.

So the NCAA is taking about 90 days to clear the UCLA players once they are supposedly admitted (I'm not sure on the signed-to-admitted timeline for the UCLA players.

Did any of them play professionally? If so, the NCAA is a joke. (We already knew that.)

Reactions: NociHTTP
I still don’t really even get what the hold up is on Z. He was cleared academically, and we live in an era where players are making big bucks - all in the open. Stop the holy act and just clear the kid. Or at the very least, say no so the kid can move on.
Sue the bastards for 50,000,000 million and he will be eligible.

And end up forfeiting every game for playing an ineligable player. Sounds reasonable. 🤔🤦‍♂️🙄
Did that happen to the other schools? Seems to me they got slaps on the wrist. The NCAA is on the verge of non-existence, finish them off by playing him and suing them. They won't do a thing, all a judge needs to see is proof that they didn't punish the other schools. Not only that, who's going to really care that we forfeit games possibly YEARS after the fact? Very few people would care. Just put an asterisk beside the year. Z should be playing.

Reactions: ACT ONE
What I think of when people can't come up with their own thoughts. You two are cute.

I Love You Kiss GIF by SHEEPWORLD AG
yawn

Did that happen to the other schools? Seems to me they got slaps on the wrist. The NCAA is on the verge of non-existence, finish them off by playing him and suing them. They won't do a thing, all a judge needs to see is proof that they didn't punish the other schools. Not only that, who's going to really care that we forfeit games possibly YEARS after the fact? Very few people would care. Just put an asterisk beside the year. Z should be playing.
Cal had to forfeit 31 games at Memphis because Ncaa ruled a player ineligible after season ended.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Was harrow 7'2 with mobility, fluidity, and finesse?
Edit: had to look him up for the sake of it, and the dude is my size 6'2" 160lb ...
Very difficult thing to overcome in the jump from hs to college. Cant work on and i.prive size or length.
Wait - so you had to “go look up” Ryan Harrow highlights, and you’re a Kentucky Basketball Fan?

That dog just don’t hunt.

I’m not arguing either way in your fight here, just making note that this doesn’t make sense to me?

I get that fans are frustrated but no one has any inside information, none of us know what the situation is - we don't know the other foreign player's situations, we just assume since we're Kentucky that the NCAA is out to get us, as per usual.

Let me enlighten you. UK Admissions took forever and a day to get him admitted. Cal took interest in Z too late. I don't dislike Cal as a person. He's a very fine person IMO. But he does not know when to stop talking, and when to be transparent.

EDITED: let me also say that the NCAA does indeed have their hand in what's going on, but the school knows a lot more about what's going on than what they're releasing. Let's play the kid, and take it to court and let the NCAA file their appeals and objections.

So Cal took interest in him so late that he decided to come to UK?

Let me enlighten you. Big Z withdrew his name from the draft (for a second time) the second week of June. He was committed by August 1st. How the hell is Cal late to the party here?

Let me enlighten you on something else. I haven’t had much interaction with you, but have seen many of your posts and the replies they get. Most on here dislike you, think you are a troll, and believe this to be one of many accounts you have had.

So Cal took interest in him so late that he decided to come to UK?

Let me enlighten you. Big Z withdrew his name from the draft (for a second time) the second week of June. He was committed by August 1st. How the hell is Cal late to the party here?

Let me enlighten you on something else. I haven’t had much interaction with you, but have seen many of your posts and the replies they get. Most on here dislike you, think you are a troll, and believe this to be one of many accounts you have had.
Why did you quote me

Who cares? They made Kansas forfeit games, it really has hurt them…not. It’s about standing up and doing the right thing. Fock the games forfeited, nobody gonna remember that. Play the kid. Hell, start him at Florida

Cal had to forfeit 31 games at Memphis because Ncaa ruled a player ineligible after season ended.
I mean, I agree with you, but other teams have gotten away with DECADES of cheating, and the only ones who seem upset with it our rival fans. The "college sport" is dying a quick death, that's part of my motivation for just saying fVck it, and I know that I shouldn't be that way. To the NCAA:

Best Ink Middle Finger GIF

Yeah, just this season another blue blood was forced to vacate games, including a final four appearance for exactly this, playing an ineligible player.

Do you live under a rock?

don't think Z will ever play for UK
was really looking forward to in seeing what he could do
but apparently neither the coach nor the athletic director seem to care too much about him playing as things just seem to be on cruise control awaiting the NCAA. Both should be on every media outlet expressing their outrage in the delay. But then again, UK has neither a real coach or athletic director

Reactions: Mike-D
not a big deal but the responses and information at the point coming from UK seems a bit too contrived for me.

Reactions: bigbluedon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT