ADVERTISEMENT

Cal and Barney cracking jokes

Wildcats1st

All-American
Sep 16, 2017
And laughing showed they have no idea the territory they are in. It was offensive as hell given the severity of the situation. I’m not gonna go into the gutless content but this aspect was like a slap on the face to UK fans. The entirety of that interview was an a front to all UK fans.

And laughing showed they have no idea the territory they are in. It was offensive as hell given the severity of the situation. I’m not gonna go into the gutless content but this aspect was like a slap on the face to UK fans. The entirety of that interview was an a front to all UK fans.
We gotta stop being so unreasonable. We shouldn’t want to win games, we gotta change the lives of 5 star players who would be millionaires no matter where they went to college. Lol I know I gotta stop with the sarcasm sometime tonight

So glad I didn’t watch. Trying to figure out how to be more pumper positive though so I can stomach to watch a game next year. Shoot me

Reactions: TopCatCal
There should have been trigger warnings and a listing of safe space shelters if they we’re gonna laugh. This is 10 times more offensive than when he said we live in a microwave society and that hurt deeply.

Thoughts and prayers for all those affected and their families. May afield grant them piece.

• Haha
Reactions: CaptainBoogerBuns
Most times, normal people do not live in constant misery. It’s ok to laugh and joke, no reason to create hate over literally nothing.
Some people are weirdos with no life. Not everyone is normal, just look at their behavior.

Yeah, it's leadership 101. Even if you aren't, act like you are in complete control and everything is fine. Freaking out or acting scared or showing weakness is just bad leadership.

Now for the people that are just angry that Cal wasn't fired, I get that. I understand that. And I don't even necessarily disagree with that. However, once the decision was made to retain him, this is ABSOLUTELY what they should be doing.

Calipari's post season record over the last 4 years SEC & NCAA tournaments combined compared to past UK coaches over their last 4 years.

Joe B 12-7 .632
Sutton 11-5 .688
Pitino 26-4 .867
Tubby 15-7 .682
Calipari 2-7 .222

Yet Barnhart sitting there with Calipari laughing & cracking jokes. Talk about spitting in the fans faces

Yeah, it's leadership 101. Even if you aren't, act like you are in complete control and everything is fine. Freaking out or acting scared or showing weakness is just bad leadership.

Now for the people that are just angry that Cal wasn't fired, I get that. I understand that. And I don't even necessarily disagree with that. However, once the decision was made to retain him, this is ABSOLUTELY what they should be doing.
I hate that you’re right, but you are.

Believe it or not, it would’ve been worse if they said nothing at all.

Reactions: FiveStarCat
Mitch sounded more like Cals attorney than the AD, we keep hearing to much about helping these kids, they get all the help they need from Cal and Kentucky. From money to perks the average student never gets to experience. We want results in March, in the SEC and NCAA tournaments, not going home after one game in each of those tournaments which is always the biggest story of the year. This conversation should have taken place 4 years ago, the fans are not in a joking mood.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the old Memphis wrasslin days, Barney is Jimmy Hart antagonizing fans after one of his bad guys had just cheated to steal the belt from a babyface. Kal is the Master of Pain, taking the BBNs heart and stealing the belt. LOL . Actually alot of parallelisms between the two.

• Haha
Reactions: ManitouDan
The whole thing was a joke but it goes to show you why Cal isn’t worried, that’s the dude he’s gotta worry about holding him to a standard lmfao. No wonder we are imploding.

I said essentially the same thing. Two old out of touch rich dudes. Maddening.
Two miserable , prob bitter , unhappy people . Money be damned ... Oh they might be " out of touch" but they felt the touch of BBN or they wouldnt have been drug out before the audience . No way they wanted to do that .. they were forced to.

The whole thing was a joke but it goes to show you why Cal isn’t worried, that’s the dude he’s gotta worry about holding him to a standard lmfao. No wonder we are imploding.
They remind me of two politicians who are so out of touch with the average middle class American that they’re clueless at how to treat or talk to them when they encounter them.

You are a big fat jerk. Let’s come together.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT