ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlyn Clark wins WNBA ROTY

To be fair, this is the basketball forum...It doesn't say KY basketball forum...if mods feel it needs to be moved, then they can move it but I posted it here because this is the basketball board and its a basketball topic.
No worries. You aren’t doing anything 100 other people haven’t done.

I don’t like putting stuff this in a Ky Basketball message board and have tried to stop it, with no luck. However, after how the season played out and all the very hard fouls, not being added to the Olympic team when even Michael Jordan acknowledged she should have been on the team, you would have to be blind to not see the bias coming out of that league. The question is whether it is related to race, sexual orientation, or just plain jealousy for the excitement/endorsements she brought to that dead league!
It’s absolutely race related. No doubt about it.

If you listen carefully, you can probably hear Sheryl Swoopes screaming and throwing a fit.
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Is that the guy who 2-3 months ago was posting with a light gray font on a white background? If so, he's a troll and not even good at it.
That could have been me. And yes I've lived in ky for all my life until two years ago. I use and extension called noir it turns my background black back thought I had it fixed

I've watched every
It's this guy's weird way of trolling. He stole the avatar from someone with an online store out of North Carolina. Message Earl on Reverb and you'll find out.

https://reverb.com/shop/earls-boutique-1#
actually I'm earl. I have very poor vision and can't see a white background. Thought I had it fixed. I'm not a troll. Haven't missed a broadcast game I could get to since 66. I've been in NC for two years. I'm a engineer. Not too dumb. Just love talking about ky basketball. Sorry for the few seconds of frustration I've caused some of you. I probably won't be able to post much longer. Sorry again.

Earl from reverb

I've watched every

actually I'm earl. I have very poor vision and can't see a white background. Thought I had it fixed. I'm not a troll. Haven't missed a broadcast game I could get to since 66. I've been in NC for two years. I'm a engineer. Not too dumb. Just love talking about ky basketball. Sorry for the few seconds of frustration I've caused some of you. I probably won't be able to post much longer. Sorry again.

Earl from reverb
Notice how he was called out on it, and now he won't be able to post much longer. How convenient.

i think its alot like golfers hating a young tiger woods. they dont realize how much money they are making them
Fits. Granted prime Tiger 99 thru 08 was greatest player ever. Other golfers hated him for all the ad money he got an all the attention. A lesser scale as even in 99 Tigers Nike money alone I think was more than everything Caitlin is getting now .

Tiger rought golfer pay up exponentially as if Caitlin continues will do the same.

Good comparrison.

Reactions: NerlensCat
When did this board start giving a rat's ass about the WNBA? Never! This has very little to do with the WNBA and all about the usual suspects once again finding something associated with race to bitch about. Like a crackhead unable to take a pass on the pipe, some posters can't pass on an opportunity to ignite another race related dumpster fire while pretending that they aren't.

What gets me is that she's by no means the only white star in the league, or even the only white superstar. Why is she hated by the black players? Because she plays like they do. People compare her to Seth Curry, but I don't think she's nearly as good a shooter. There's some Magic Johnson to her game, where once she gets the ball it's attack, attack, attack. All the other white players are just outside shooters or back-to-the-basket bigs like Stewie.

What gets me is that she's by no means the only white star in the league, or even the only white superstar. Why is she hated by the black players? Because she plays like they do. People compare her to Seth Curry, but I don't think she's nearly as good a shooter. There's some Magic Johnson to her game, where once she gets the ball it's attack, attack, attack. All the other white players are just outside shooters or back-to-the-basket bigs like Stewie.
So, black players hate a white player because she is good. Have you ever heard of Diana Taurasi? Why was she not hated? What was Taurasi's reason for disliking her? Could it be because of her trash talking?

Why was Jordan disliked by so many NBA players when he first came to the league? Did you ever hear of the Jordan rules? Was he disliked/hated because he was white? You are nothing but a baiter trying to cause trouble. Good luck!!

Last edited:
So, black players hate a white player because she is good. Have you ever heard of Diana Taurasi? Why was she not hated? What was Taurasi's reason for disliking her? Could it be because of her trash talking?

Why was Jordan disliked by so many NBA players when he first came to the league? Did you ever hear of the Jordan rules? Was he disliked/hated because he was white? You are nothing but a baiter trying to cause trouble. Good luck!!
Reading comprehension not your thing? I said she is hated because she plays like they do. Why do you think they got so upset by the John Cena thing? She's aggressive. She's not the next white girl off the UConn pipeline. She's a girl from Iowa with handles, vision, and no fear. And the black girls hate her for it because that's how many of them play and they were invisible all these years.

Reading comprehension not your thing? I said she is hated because she plays like they do. Why do you think they got so upset by the John Cena thing? She's aggressive. She's not the next white girl off the UConn pipeline. She's a girl from Iowa with handles, vision, and no fear. And the black girls hate her for it because that's how many of them play and they were invisible all these years.
How many black WNBA players have you talked to? What is playing like a black player? Surely you are not as crazy as your post appears.

So, one great white hope has saved the day for all past, present and future white players? Lol, Now, isn't that special!!!! I am sure there are a number of white players who will strongly disagree with you. I am sure she will be forever worshiped by all the white players before her.

Caitlin Clark's greatness doesn't need the likes of you trying to turn it into a race thing. Caitlin is standing on the strong shoulders of others who started the league way before she was ever thought of. Eventually others will follow her and elevate the game even further. When it happens, there is no doubt there will be others like you who will attempt to hijack their success for their own agenda that has little to do with the sport.

Last edited:
Simple, they can’t intimidate her with wokeness.

How many black WNBA players have you talked to? What is playing like a black player? Surely you are not as crazy as your post appears.

So, one great white hope has saved the day for all past, present and future white players? Lol Now, isn't that special!!!! I am sure there are a number of white players who will strongly disagree with you. I am sure she will be forever worshiped by all the white players before her.

Caitlin Clark's greatness doesn't need the likes of you trying to turn it into a race thing. Caitlin is standing on the strong shoulders of others who started the league way before she was ever thought of. Eventually others will follow her and elevate the game even further. When it happens, there is no doubt there will be others like you who will attempt to hijack their success for their own agenda that has little to do with the sport.
Again, I post one thing and you build up a strawman in your rebuttal. Go pound sand.

Again, I post one thing and you build up a strawman in your rebuttal. Go pound sand.
I posted what I did because I am amazed that a board that for the most part has been absolutely unwilling to consider the possibility of racism in our society has discovered it in of all places the WNBA. The very people who wanted nothing to do with the league are now pretending to know exactly what is going on in it. Speaking of sand, that is exactly what is in your head.

some posters can't pass on an opportunity to ignite another race related dumpster fire while pretending that they aren't.
I don’t believe any posters here have tried to blind her or injure her with dirty fouls.

It’s funny how everything’s about race except when we’re not supposed to notice it’s about race.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT