ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlyn Clark wins WNBA ROTY

To be fair, this is the basketball forum...It doesn't say KY basketball forum...if mods feel it needs to be moved, then they can move it but I posted it here because this is the basketball board and its a basketball topic.
No worries. You aren’t doing anything 100 other people haven’t done.

I don’t like putting stuff this in a Ky Basketball message board and have tried to stop it, with no luck. However, after how the season played out and all the very hard fouls, not being added to the Olympic team when even Michael Jordan acknowledged she should have been on the team, you would have to be blind to not see the bias coming out of that league. The question is whether it is related to race, sexual orientation, or just plain jealousy for the excitement/endorsements she brought to that dead league!
It’s absolutely race related. No doubt about it.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
If you listen carefully, you can probably hear Sheryl Swoopes screaming and throwing a fit.
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Is that the guy who 2-3 months ago was posting with a light gray font on a white background? If so, he's a troll and not even good at it.
That could have been me. And yes I've lived in ky for all my life until two years ago. I use and extension called noir it turns my background black back thought I had it fixed

I've watched every
It's this guy's weird way of trolling. He stole the avatar from someone with an online store out of North Carolina. Message Earl on Reverb and you'll find out.

https://reverb.com/shop/earls-boutique-1#
actually I'm earl. I have very poor vision and can't see a white background. Thought I had it fixed. I'm not a troll. Haven't missed a broadcast game I could get to since 66. I've been in NC for two years. I'm a engineer. Not too dumb. Just love talking about ky basketball. Sorry for the few seconds of frustration I've caused some of you. I probably won't be able to post much longer. Sorry again.

Earl from reverb

It's white color font that just hides with the background. If you want to read it, then just highlight the space with your mouse to create a different color background.
I never get on a computer on here it’s always on my phone so it’s probably best I don’t even know what the guy even says.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT