ADVERTISEMENT

Bryce James

Apr 28, 2015
Has gone mostly under the radar but has improved a ton and grew a lot over the past year plus. Only 15 and still growing into his body

Reactions: HICATFAN
Everyone hates the dad so they hate the kid. Talk about immaturity

Sign me up for Bryce

Reactions: MWes11
LeBron didn’t try to steal anyone.

And this kid has always been projected as the better player.

As far as Cal being on him, Cal is on players before anyone ever knows who they are.
Then why did constantly out maneuver him for about 7 straight years and get in on all those elites before Calipari did?

Has gone mostly under the radar but has improved a ton and grew a lot over the past year plus. Only 15 and still growing into his body
I'd love if this kid took up interpretive dance or something and just quit basketball.

Remember this commercial? Absolutely hilarious and would be hysterical if one of LeBron's sons quit and took up dancing.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I know the POS daddy who tried to steal one of our players so his talentless kid wouldn't look so bad.
LOL. What an awful take. Why exactly is LeBron a POS? What has he done in his life that gets you so upset? Assault? Breaking and Entering? Rape? Murder? Has he committed any major wrongdoings that we are aware of in his 25+ years of being in the spotlight and constantly under the microscope?

I guess your definition of POS and my definition are much different.

LOL. What an awful take. Why exactly is LeBron a POS? What has he done in his life that gets you so upset? Assault? Breaking and Entering? Rape? Murder? Has he committed any major wrongdoings that we are aware of in his 25+ years of being in the spotlight and constantly under the microscope?

He said something that hurt his feelings.

Yes. Lebron is a POS. Married to the same woman. Proud father. Donates to educate inner city children. Never a hint of wrongdoing. Played as well as anyone in history for 20 years.

I don’t get the Lebron hate. Fine, don’t be a fan. But he’s everything people complaining nba players aren’t. Thug this thug that. Dude is just a man and father and husband.

Yes. Lebron is a POS. Married to the same woman. Proud father. Donates to educate inner city children. Never a hint of wrongdoing. Played as well as anyone in history for 20 years.

I don’t get the Lebron hate. Fine, don’t be a fan. But he’s everything people complaining nba players aren’t. Thug this thug that. Dude is just a man and father and husband.
Some people just can’t stand someone that’s has different political views or opinions. I don’t agree with everything Lebron has said or done. But his character seemingly appears to be incredible when you speak on all the factors you just listed.

Bryce is going to be an excellent player if he continues to grow into his body. But, just like his older brother, be prepared for the media storm to follow him wherever he ends up going.

Yeah, because I don’t trash 15 year old kids like your buddies.
Lmao this guy trying to take the moral high ground while insinuating that anyone that doesn’t want Bryce or Bronny James because they don’t want LeBitch affiliated with UK is a racist without knowing anything about their character 😂. You do this shit all the time dude. Idk anything about you (and judging by your posts, idc to) but I’d be willing to bet that you’re one of those victim mentality dudes that thinks all the white supremacist are out to get you lol. You’re a clown.

Edit: You and TubbyFan

Don’t forget to add Chinese puppet to his resume.

Do you define your morality based on what is illegal vs legal? So you let the worlds’ governments define your morals?

And you think his take is awful… my guy, look in the mirror, you’re covered in wool and need a good shearing.

Lmao this guy trying to take the moral high ground while insinuating that anyone that doesn’t want Bryce or Bronny James because they don’t want LeBitch affiliated with UK is a racist without knowing anything about their character 😂. You do this shit all the time dude. Idk anything about you (and judging by your posts, idc to) but I’d be willing to bet that you’re one of those victim mentality dudes that thinks all the white supremacist are out to get you lol. You’re a clown.

Edit: You and TubbyFan
I didn’t insinuate anything. LOL at your pathetic comprehension skills. I didn’t say anything about racism or white supremacy. I posted, “Yeah, because I don’t trash 15 year old kids like your budddy” and this goof got all of this nonsense out of that.

Let me be clear and not insinuate anything because you have a hard time understanding simple things. Anyone who trashes a 15 year old kid because they don’t like his father is trash. TRASH.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT