ADVERTISEMENT

Bryan Fonseca says Diallo is staying

Looks to me like these other reports are just reporting the same New York guy with the original report. I'm going to wait until some separate sources say the same thing, not a regurgitation of the same guy.

Reactions: BaronReborn84
6a00d83451574c69e201b7c8adfb84970b-320wi

Great decision on his part. He just earned himself millions more and could be a top 5 pick next year. No D league for him. He will light up the NCAA, and be a lottery pick, maybe top 5. Guaranteed money. Smart decision by a smart kid

Still no confirmation from Diallo or UK. Don't celebrate too early.

Yep, that's the safe bet with this case. He's REALLY hanging on for dear life for that first round guarantee. I'm sure Fonseca's got a reputable source, but chances are it's on the NBA side and not the Diallo side, so someone not completely in the know.

Reactions: brianpoe
KSR shows NY reporter Brian Fonseca saying he has a source saying he will return.

If true, does this still mean he used us?

Reactions: floatingyou
Per Zack Brazillier of NYP: Source close to Hamidou Diallo: Nothing has been decided. No decision yet. Plans to meet with inner circle tomorrow. #bbn

Just makes the Bamba decision more painful. Could've been epic.

While I agree, I'll go the other way and say this helps lessen the Bamba sting. I think our epic year will be the following year...but this upcoming year will still be fun because there will be no dominant teams. (Sans possibly AZ, but we'll see)

UK wouldn't confirm this report. They would let Diallo announce or they would make their own announcement.

They are never going to confirm a random report from a Jersey writer.

Once confirmed by diallo the only logical thing would be for every a-hole that has been on here saying shitty comments about diallo/cal to self ban until next season is over.

Depends on what they were saying and if it's used in context. For example, "if Diallo leaves" followed by slight pontification should be fine.

Even still I'll Self Ban for 2 ( make that 1 week) if he comes back just for the sake of it and in Diallo's honor.

Reactions: skycorbuk
Great decision on his part. He just earned himself millions more and could be a top 5 pick next year. No D league for him. He will light up the NCAA, and be a lottery pick, maybe top 5. Guaranteed money. Smart decision by a smart kid
He is gone fellas.He will be picked by Brooklyn in the 20's. The trip to Lexington is to thank Cal, say goodbye and get his stuff.

Bruh

I can't imagine a confirmation of what he's doing until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest.

I mean, Bryan Fonseca isn't dumb enough to just decide to troll BBN or anything so things are looking good. But you never know until you actually know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT