ADVERTISEMENT

Bryan Fonseca says Diallo is staying

If true, I personally think that young man may have earned himself millions of dollars by placing higher the draft next year.

Hope he knows what he's talking about. Would hate to get my hopes up for nothing. Would make it even more disappointing if he ended up leaving now.

I've come to hate the word "source" these days. Hope he's right.

Last edited:
Hold the door...

ftd_zpsomkaivha.jpeg

Don't know a whole lot about Fonseca but he's written credible stuff about Diallo in the past. Not necessarily scoop, but pinned to the top of his Twitter page is a story he wrote with quotes from Diallo's former AAU coaches, so he's clearly in touch with at least some people close to Diallo, not to mention very likely the Nets, which would also be important in Diallo's situation.

Don't know a whole lot about Fonseca but he's written credible stuff about Diallo in the past. Not necessarily scoop, but pinned to the top of his Twitter page is a story he wrote with quotes from Diallo's former AAU coaches, so he's clearly in touch with at least some people close to Diallo, not to mention very likely the Nets, which would also be important in Diallo's situation.

Of course he is with the Nets.

The Nets would be the source on allowing any interviews with teams that are picking past #20 as they have 2 picks in the 20's.

ADVERTISEMENT