ADVERTISEMENT

Bryan Fonseca says Diallo is staying

Anyone remember around what time of the day Briscoe and Lee's decisions came out last year?

Bulls "love" him is way overstating. His workout there was so-so. I don't think there was a lot of traction to them commiting at the 16 spot. Brooklyn was, by far, the best chance to get solid commitment. Interest was positive but Diallo camp keeps hunting for something stronger and higher. Doesn't look like it will happen. The delay in announcing is bc he really wants NBA.
This is just my personal speculation, but I think these small Intel leaks of him going back to Kentucky are intentional efforts to see if they can get any last-minute bites.

Bulls "love" him is way overstating. His workout there was so-so. I don't think there was a lot of traction to them commiting at the 16 spot. Brooklyn was, by far, the best chance to get solid commitment. Interest was positive but Diallo camp keeps hunting for something stronger and higher. Doesn't look like it will happen. The delay in announcing is bc he really wants NBA.
This is just my personal speculation, but I think these small Intel leaks of him going back to Kentucky are intentional efforts to see if they can get any last-minute bites.

Good qualification of your statements. Thanks

Reactions: TheAnonymous13

I wonder if that's because he wants to go to a better team. The Nets are awful.

I wonder if that's because he wants to go to a better team. The Nets are awful.

I doubt it - the kid wants the money in my opinion.

Considering the initial source, I'd bet the info came from the Nets that they didnt tell him what he wanted to hear.

Well there are rumors that the Lakers said they would take him at 28 ( I don't believe them though I believe the guy believes it to true be who is passing it along ) have you heard anything about this ? They didn't even work him out correct?

That's all you get out of this?Not happiness that we might have a very solid player on our team to make a run at a title?I don't understand this at all.
He's a troll. He only post negatives and slams Cal and UK players.

Well there are rumors that the Lakers said they would take him at 28 ( I don't believe them though I believe the guy believes it to true be who is passing it along ) have you heard anything about this ? They didn't even work him out correct?
Thought I just saw that the Lakers promised they would take Tony Bradley at 28, which is why he decided to keep his name in draft.

If he is hurting financially, I can't blame him for taking the chance on getting some real cash to help out his family.

If he can get guaranteed money, he probably goes.

Sounds like no one wants to guarantee any money.

If he can be patient and wait until next draft, work his butt off at UK, get in the lottery, then he would get some big money.

Easy to preach patience when you're not in that kind of situation.

Unless your like a top pick, during these workouts do any teams actually tell guys we are definitely taking you? lol

I mean if he's looking for some guarantee I don't think your getting one. I think the best anyone gets here is "well we are considering you at such and such pick but we are also considering others"

Then it's up to him and his family and Cal to weigh that and see if it's worth taking that chance.

That's all you get out of this?Not happiness that we might have a very solid player on our team to make a run at a title?I don't understand this at all.

Have read this guys posts in the past? Everything he posts is negative. Anti-UK and very anti-Cal. One of the worst here

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT