ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce pearl to Kansas

The problems KU is having and they are going to bring in Pearl? Doesn't make sense. KU alumni and boosters won't be having that. According to Jason Whitlock, there are people behind the scenes that have grown tired of the public relations nightmares that have been going on there.

The problems KU is having and they are going to bring in Pearl? Doesn't make sense. KU alumni and boosters won't be having that. According to Jason Whitlock, there are people behind the scenes that have grown tired of the public relations nightmares that have been going on there.

he’s doing well. Plays a fun offense shooting 3s. Refs help him so he will transition well getting kU friendly whistles. He can recruit. You know he’s a little dirty and that’s the way Kansas likes them.
FWIW i didn’t just make this up. Still early. But if self leaves he’s the man they will try for

he’s doing well. Plays a fun offense shooting 3s. Refs help him so he will transition well getting kU friendly whistles. He can recruit. You know he’s a little dirty and that’s the way Kansas likes them.
FWIW i didn’t just make this up. Still early. But if self leaves he’s the man they will try for

You don’t know that though. Assumption it seems.

I sure as hell hope not.

He's a very good coach who just made his first Final Four last year. We don't need one of our rivals bringing him in at this stage in his career.

Like him or not, Pearl is also a great salesman for his program. Kansas is a far bigger platform than he's ever had. No thanks.

I said the same thing the other day. Pearl to Kansas. I don’t know squat about what Kansas will do but figured if they needed a coach he’d be on list.

He’s a sweaty slime ball but a very good coach with fun style of play. Be a great fit.

Doubt he actually would get the job. Likely won’t leave auburn because he’s liked there and has no pressure now

But who knows, Self makes final four and he’s good for a few more years

Reactions: RunninRichie
I sure as hell hope not.

He's a very good coach who just made his first Final Four last year. We don't need one of our rivals bringing him in at this stage in his career.

Like him or not, Pearl is also a great salesman for his program. Kansas is a far bigger platform than he's ever had. No thanks.
Oh no Kansas might win their 4th title in 100 years so scary

Reactions: TM2013
I sure as hell hope not.

Pearl is so great

I sure as hell hope not.

would be epic cheating.

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
Next year. You heard it here first
nostradamus_2020.jpg

Pearl is so great
Yeah, the best. And although I certainly never shared the vibe, there was at one time some decent sentiment for Pearl to UK. Probably a notion that peaked when his no. 2 ranked Vols went to Memphis and beat the #1 team in the country, ending something like a 47 or 48 game home winning streak. That was back around 07 or 08. Things weren't so happy in Lexington back then. A lot has changed for Brucie since then.

Bruce Pearl will never coach at a place like Kansas, but he would win there, a lot.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Yeah, the best. And although I certainly never shared the vibe, there was at one time some decent sentiment for Pearl to UK. Probably a notion that peaked when his no. 2 ranked Vols went to Memphis and beat the #1 team in the country, ending something like a 47 or 48 game home winning streak. That was back around 07 or 08. Things weren't so happy in Lexington back then. A lot has changed for Brucie since then.

Bruce Pearl will never coach at a place like Kansas, but he would win there, a lot.
Man what a coach! Did you hear his pregame speech? Such powerful shit. He doesn’t teach his players to flop either or try to gain ground with officials.

At our Friday night Seance, I asked Coach Rupp if Pearl would coach at Kansas next year.

He said: "Pearl? At Kansas? Who is the Dumbazz that said that???"

Reactions: joewildcat8
I said the same thing the other day. Pearl to Kansas. I don’t know squat about what Kansas will do but figured if they needed a coach he’d be on list.

He’s a sweaty slime ball but a very good coach with fun style of play. Be a great fit.

Doubt he actually would get the job. Likely won’t leave auburn because he’s liked there and has no pressure now

But who knows, Self makes final four and he’s good for a few more years
I really want him at UK......if Cal leaves. The problem is Pearl's propensity to commit recruiting violations. How does UK keep tabs on him? Is he healthy?

I could see this happening and i think Pearl would be a huge success there. More than likely he would win a championship there if he stayed long enough. Hope this doesn’t happen and he stays at Auburn but I could definitely see Kansas going after him if ol’ rughead leaves.

I’d first look for the next billy Donovan or...bleh...coach K. What I mean by that is guys that were great at a young age. Donovan took over Florida when he was 31. Could you imagine him taking over Kentucky 24 years ago and still being here today and having another 20 years left? How much he could have accomplished here in that time considering what he did at non basketball school Florida?

It would just be preferable to get a great coach when they’re still young so we know we don’t have to worry about a replacement for a long time.

maybe it will end up being brad Calipari. I would love to see the Harrison twins get into coaching soon but I think those kids love playing too much to end their playing careers early in favor of coaching even if they spend the rest of it overseas.

He would be a great fit at Indiana really. He coached as an assistant at Iowa for a few years and his first head coaching job was at Southern Indiana for 9 years.

Reactions: joewildcat8
I sure as hell hope not.

Just shocking that scrooduke like your post, lol.

Can't see this happening even though we are talking about Kansas. Auburn is tied to this FBI mess - the same mess that may force Toupee Bill out. They can't be dumb enough to hire another coach whose program is mentioned and possibly getting ready to get hit with an NCAA LOI.

If you discount that Pearl is a lying, fat, stinking, filthy, backstabbing cheat, he’s doing ok. He’s going to a team that pays lying, cheating scumbags to play.

Match made in heaven.

Reactions: Cychologist
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT