ADVERTISEMENT

Briscoe, Skal and Matthews

Galbpt02

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2012
In the event Briscoe, Skal and Matthews check the boards - I just want you guys to know how excited we are to have you as part of BBN!!

These boards often talk about recruits that are still on the board, but I want to always be sure that those that are already committed to be part of the family - know how excited we are that you are coming. If no one else were to join your recruiting class (highly unlikely as we all know), we would be extremely fortunate to have you guys!! You guys are all studs and I am excited to cheer you all on as you reach for your dreams.

That being said, I think recruits that have the opportunity to be part of BBN and play with you guys and choose a different path are CRAZY!!

Excited to have you guys!

thecatsareback#8 would also like to take the opportunity to express how excited to see under big bertha next year!

Matthews is going to be a fan fave for all the little things he does. Skal will amaze for 1 year then jump. Briscoe will relish the big stage, and be our go to star when the game needs buckets. Plus we are not finished with 2015 recruiting. It sure is fun to follow recruiting under Cal. Go Cats!

Will1976 - could not agree more - following recruiting under Cal is an amazing experience. I try to remind myself to not take it for granted!

Originally posted by caneintally:

Originally posted by .S&C.:
Cane if that happens I might just sheet myself.
Brown might go to UCLA but the rest i would be shocked if we didn't get. Zimmerman and Newman seem like Cats in the making and Swanigan is gaining steam for UK. Brown is a total mystery...
Given the current state of the UCLA program, I wonder what would draw any top player there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT