ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw will be at UK!

Show me where they post here. I’ll wait.
You not knowing who these media members are says all anyone needs to know about how out of touch with reality you really are when it comes to ANYTHING about UK Basketball.

The INFORMED posters on this board use ALL avenues of the media to KNOW what they are talking about when it comes to UK. YOU apparently do NOT, which surprises NONE OF US!!!

HILARIOUS!!!!

You called him a hater for literally saying what actual college basketball insiders are saying, he didn’t have to refute anything
Insiders? This is why you think Mitch Barnhart started a collective. Learn to think for yourself.

Click on his profile pic that’s him and his mom or grandma.

Last edited:
Insiders? You’re such a sheep. This is why you think Mitch Barnhart started a collective. Learn to think for yourself and maybe do a little research.

Click on his profile pic that’s him and his mom or grandma.
Didn't you get outed as being married to a JMI employee?

You not knowing who these media members are says all anyone needs to know about how out of touch with reality you really are when it comes to ANYTHING about UK Basketball.

The INFORMED posters on this board use ALL avenues of the media to KNOW what they are talking about when it comes to UK. YOU apparently do NOT, which surprises NONE OF US!!!

HILARIOUS!!!!
Here’s the other clueless sheep.

Reactions: kl40504

HILARIOUS!!!!
The same media that said Dickinson was definitely coming to UK. Got it.

• Haha
Reactions: catben
Right about YOU and ANYTHING we go back and forth over YOUR JMI and Mitch connections.

You are nothing more than a PROPAGANDA MINISTER for Mitch.

YOU know NOTHING about UK sports.
Well you’re gonna end up looking stupid again when Bradshaw is on campus in a few weeks just like you looked stupid when you said UK football was falling apart.

Well you’re gonna end up looking stupid again when Bradshaw is on campus in a few weeks just like you looked stupid when you said UK football was falling apart.
I NEVER said EITHER.

See you are ALREADY proving my point.

Right about YOU and ANYTHING we go back and forth over YOUR JMI and Mitch connections.

You are nothing more than a PROPAGANDA MINISTER for Mitch.

YOU know NOTHING about UK sports.
cold-blooded.gif

Runninrichie is unemployed. He’s sits at home and listens to his boy crush Matt Jones then runs to Cats Illustrated and posts ignorance.

Magilla works for JMI

Not to get involved in this penis measuring nonsense... But it's a pretty good source, if true. You might have to use a certain filter, but let's be fair. That's pretty good. I don't know how you think you're insulting somebody for saying he works directly for/with the athletic department.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT