ADVERTISEMENT

Bradshaw will be at UK!

Just UK LOSING and paying a coach $9 million/year for it "haters". Need to get it straight. Cal just happens to fit into that VERY position right now.

Yet YOU are OK with it, which says MORE about how LITTLE you care about UK Basketball as compared to Cal.
How much of that $9 mil comes out of your pocket? What does it matter what Cal makes? You are a Cal hater. I am a UK fan and support whoever is the coach. So I am the UK fan and you are just a Cal hater. I have 5 football and 4 basketball season tickets that I have had for years and through several coaches. That proves I am a UK fan regardless of the coach. I attended UK and had two daughters attend UK. Got it.

How much of that $9 mil comes out of your pocket? What does it matter what Cal makes? You are a Cal hater. I am a UK fan and support whoever is the coach. So I am the UK fan and you are just a Cal hater. I have 5 football and 4 basketball season tickets that I have had for years and through several coaches. That proves I am a UK fan regardless of the coach. I attended UK and had two daughters attend UK. Got it.
giphy.gif

Bradshaw would be taking a big step down playing with Bronny, I think he is ranked 19th or 20th in rankings? He has the top talent in Lexington to play alongside. Not even a decision to ponder over. The smart advisors in Bradshaw’s camp would be saying 💯 UK!

Reactions: jauk11
The actual player could post himself in a UK uniform with Drake singing I rock Kentucky blue on these hoes in response to these rumors and you would still scream he’s leaving.
Tell slater, jones, Tucker, pilgrim, literal klutch employees, and other college basketball media that. The cal cult on here is ridiculous, stop getting mad at people for literally posting what is happening, it’s a Kentucky basketball message board

Tell slater, jones, Tucker, pilgrim, literal klutch employees, and other college basketball media that. The cal cult on here is ridiculous, stop getting mad at people for literally posting what is happening, it’s a Kentucky basketball message board
I’m in the Cal Cult? That’s rich coming from a KSR cult member. You can tell Aaron Bradshaw he’s wrong because the “insiders” who are never wrong say so.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarwinScott
I’m in the Cal Cult? That’s rich coming from a LSR cult member. You can tell Aaron Bradshaw he’s wrong because the “insiders” who are never wrong say so.
You comment on anybody who isn’t spewing BS about positive vibes in the program when there isn’t any, and bradshaw. Oils very well stay, but Kluth employees and Andrew slater hinting at it he some weight to it

I’m assuming the kid is coming. It’s just like with dillingham a few weeks ago. But there’s no way a person in my position can know for certain.

What I do know for certain is that we have a contingent of “fans” on this board that 100 percent hope Bradshaw goes somewhere else. They are salivating for it.

Bradshaw would be taking a big step down playing with Bronny, I think he is ranked 19th or 20th in rankings? He has the top talent in Lexington to play alongside. Not even a decision to ponder over. The smart advisors in Bradshaw’s camp would be saying 💯 UK!
Not taking a step back when you Lebron and an NBA enterouge attending your games

Reactions: CatPhight
Why you so mad bro? You catch your wife at a Matt Jones drag show or something?
Look at this lame with the corny “why you mad”. FOH goof. White knighting his messageboard boyfriend. Imagine white knighting another dude.

Bradshaw will be on a Kentucky uniform next season.

Last edited:
Reactions: gharding07
Glad to see this too. I want as many NBA guys as possible. Since I've lost hope in them winning anything substantial on the college level, I'm fine with cheering for them when they reach their potential on the NBA level: Murray, Fox, SGA, Bam, Randle, etc.

I hope Bradshaw is also on that list someday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT