ADVERTISEMENT

Bracketology 2021

heck no!

#1 Seed :)

Transfer rule changing could make next year's team REALLY scary. Veteran guard and Veteran big man to go with our recruiting class plus another elite frosh big (hopefully).

I think Kentucky breaks it's 1-seed drought of recent years. Our 1-4 spots are going to be so overwhelmingly talented that I just don't see us losing many games.

We have Kansas, who appears to be headed for a down year. No recruiting to make up for some big losses coming their way.

Who in the SEC will be legit? Auburn losing it's entire team, even recruiting won't get them back to where they were the last two years. Maybe Florida? I expect some teams to step up more, like Alabama and Vandy.. but no real threats it seems.

I think Kentucky breaks it's 1-seed drought of recent years. Our 1-4 spots are going to be so overwhelmingly talented that I just don't see us losing many games.

We have Kansas, who appears to be headed for a down year. No recruiting to make up for some big losses coming their way.

Who in the SEC will be legit? Auburn losing it's entire team, even recruiting won't get them back to where they were the last two years. Maybe Florida? I expect some teams to step up more, like Alabama and Vandy.. but no real threats it seems.

I believe that Arkansas takes a step forward next year. Won’t be able to complete with us but will be one of the better teams in the SEC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT