ADVERTISEMENT

2/2/24 Bracketology

That is exactly where we belong after blowing a game we couldn't afford to lose when you are at home up 4 pts with 28 seconds left. I am still sick over this loss. It has been a long 2 days since the game ended.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
He has South Carolina as a 6 seed I have seen some have them as high a 4. What a turnaround in about 10 days time. South Carolina was outside the bubble until we gave them life. Same for Florida we gave them life too.
Sick of being the team that give other teams life.

That is exactly where we belong after blowing a game we couldn't afford to lose when you are at home up 4 pts with 28 seconds left. I am still sick over this loss. It has been a long 2 days since the game ended.
Yep, we totally blew it. Just foul at the end. Not rocket science at all. But, I'm actually over it. Ready for UT. Know what we are capable of at home at (mostly) full strength with Wagner on the court.

BTW, I don't have as much a problem with our seed. But, dumb to still have UF out. They deserve to be in right now.

I usually enjoy looking at bracket projections but now I don’t even feel like it. If we go on a run it may change my outlook but with more potential losses looming it’s just not fun.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
This team this year reminds me so much
Aaron Harrison, a career marked by mediocrity, with three moments cemented forever in UK lore.
This team this year reminds me so much of the 2014 team as far as certain struggles not off vs def but winning certain games and having been a negative talk about how they might do in the tournament after losses. Let us hope we have the same ending except 1 more win in the big dance.

BracketMatrix.com had us as a 4 seed yesterday. With the newest update, we're the 1st 5 seed.

Big game tonight. Win and you could move up multiple spots. Lose, and we're spiraling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT